I guess I wasnt 100% clear, I didnt call every HT, but called the locations that I had access to or locations that I had friends living near. Asked the cashier to check the computer for inventory and they can view entire regions. Also, if you don't have one to sell to me I'm not too certain why you are responding, especially with name calling. Thanks for your help though!!

Lol Im not name calling whatsoever. You could be the nicest person in the world for all I know. I just think its extreme to call "every store in the US" like you originally said.

Also, there's multiple copies of this at the Peoria store which is right down the road from me. Next time im there in the next few days, I'll pick them up and sell to people at cost. People who have helped me out or reputable members have first priority. The amount of people coming out of the woodwork asking for one is nuts haha

All of these new people keep saying that their feelings are getting hurt. People disagree sometimes. Nothing wrong with a little debate or difference of opinions. These aren't personal attacks. All of these recent threads (Brand New, Blink, etc.) are filled with dissatisfaction and impatience. People need to relax a little. VC ain't for softies.

Question: Has anyone on here ever done a favor like this for someone who just signs up to ask for discounts from batshit crazy ebay prices?

I have twice helped out two different people..both of who were new(less than a month) to the boards. I remember they only posted about whatever record it was they wanted me to pick up for them.

Me being the nice guy I am, helped them out and sold it to them at cost and on both occasions, those two people disappeared from VC and never posted again. That rubbed me the wrong way so now I only prefer to sell to people who are actually active and contribute.

Its nothing personal against new people because obviously we all were new at one point but my advice to new people would be to actually start posting and being part of the community instead of just coming out of nowhere and expect people to "hook you up" with something.

I have twice helped out two different people..both of who were new(less than a month) to the boards. I remember they only posted about whatever record it was they wanted me to pick up for them.

Me being the nice guy I am, helped them out and sold it to them at cost and on both occasions, those two people disappeared from VC and never posted again. That rubbed me the wrong way so now I only prefer to sell to people who are actually active and contribute.

Its nothing personal against new people because obviously we all were new at one point but my advice to new people would be to actually start posting and being part of the community instead of just coming out of nowhere and expect people to "hook you up" with something.

Ah man I hate that. Exactly what I would figure would happen though, you're a better person than I am for giving the benefit though.

Thanks for the advice! I'm relatively new. I joined last night, because I wanted to ask Travis about the Splatter release dates. People are already giving me negative feedback. Which I don't quite understand, but now that I see VC has a lot more to offer I'm excited about joining. I just got my first record player for christmas so I'm new to the whole Vinyl scene. Are there any suggestions as to how to contribute? I don't have any insider information, or gnarly records to sell. But I don't want to seem like a total user of the boards.

Thanks for the advice! I'm relatively new. I joined last night, because I wanted to ask Travis about the Splatter release dates. People are already giving me negative feedback. Which I don't quite understand, but now that I see VC has a lot more to offer I'm excited about joining. I just got my first record player for christmas so I'm new to the whole Vinyl scene. Are there any suggestions as to how to contribute? I don't have any insider information, or gnarly records to sell. But I don't want to seem like a total user of the boards.

Always read threads before you post. Almost all newbie neg votes are for asking questions that are answered already. Also, don't get offended easily. So many people lately cry about every little comment.

Just to let everyone know near peoria, i was there visiting my grandma that is not well, and stopped by the hot topic there during my down time, and the toypaj was severely damaged and the manager did not want to give me a discount of any sorts because of it. They only had the one copy. FYI to anyone close to it

Just to let everyone know near peoria, i was there visiting my grandma that is not well, and stopped by the hot topic there during my down time, and the toypaj was severely damaged and the manager did not want to give me a discount of any sorts because of it. They only had the one copy. FYI to anyone close to it

saves me the trip, thank you. hope your grandma is ok

There's 3 or 4 at my hot topic in gurnee illinois. Can't rely on the store which is why I ordered mine online & got the 15 percent off since I got like 90000 points. Of course they get it in the store & I have to pay shipping. Just my luck. I'm sure they'll get meteora soon too. Hopefully my store gets the a7k reissues.

There's 3 or 4 at my hot topic in gurnee illinois. Can't rely on the store which is why I ordered mine online & got the 15 percent off since I got like 90000 points. Of course they get it in the store & I have to pay shipping. Just my luck. I'm sure they'll get meteora soon too. Hopefully my store gets the a7k reissues.

3 or 4 copies of TOYPAJ?