Question about "The Mark, Tom and Travis show" LP repress, Is the cover art been fixed? I remember the first HT press being really pixelated. Not as bad as 'What it is to burn' but still pretty bad.

From what I've seen, both MT&TS looked good. The first had a standard graphic and the repress had a spot gloss effect to the black lines, it was pretty cool.

From what I've seen, both MT&TS looked good. The first had a standard graphic and the repress had a spot gloss effect to the black lines, it was pretty cool.

I had the blue/green Hot topic pressing and the front cover was kinda pixelated, I remember reading other comments of people noticing this too. Just wondering if this new splatter pressing will also have the (same) blurry low quality album cover or not.

hey was just wondering if you guys play these splatter records? im a noob and i was playing my toypaj record and i noticed it skips a bit. anyone else notice this

i dont see how it can be scratched its pretty new and i keep it in the sleeve

There were no issues with the pressing overall on TOYPAJ splatter.

It's always possible the record could be scratched or your set up may be causing the skip

Mine skips as well I played it for the 1st time and it skipped a lot

hey was just wondering if you guys play these splatter records? im a noob and i was playing my toypaj record and i noticed it skips a bit. anyone else notice this

i dont see how it can be scratched its pretty new and i keep it in the sleeve