There are no extra copies that exist right now to put up for sale. I just mentioned that I may have them press another 1000 of the s/t splatter at some point because I know a lot of people missed out on those and then it would be a similar sized pressing to the rest of these. I might do the same for the toypaj splatter too. If/when that happens for either of them I will post the info here.

Awesome, I missed out on TOYPAJ and I'd love to get a copy of that.  I'll be checking this thread and hopefully this will happen.

There are no extra copies that exist right now to put up for sale. I just mentioned that I may have them press another 1000 of the s/t splatter at some point because I know a lot of people missed out on those and then it would be a similar sized pressing to the rest of these. I might do the same for the toypaj splatter too. If/when that happens for either of them I will post the info here.

great to hear  ;)

Just in case I cannot get the Enema splatter when it comes out due to me being in class, would anyone mind helping me out with getting a copy?

Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that.  I work in the computer/IT field and am on the computer almost all of the day anyway.  Just gotta remind me is all.

Just in case I cannot get the Enema splatter when it comes out due to me being in class, would anyone mind helping me out with getting a copy?

Dont worry if you miss out, I'll get more splatter copies pressed of any of these Blink albums that sell out really quick.

Working on getting a bunch more copies of S/T and TOYPAJ splatter pressed. Once I have more info on when those will be available I will post it here.

Is there any chance that the rest of these could include download codes Travis?  That would be a blessing!

No download codes in any of these

Black/white marbled HT version is a first press right?  I scored that along with the +44 album on eBay awhile back.

Yea, thats a first pressing limited to 1000. I believe there's only been one pressing of Neighborhoods so far, they just pressed it on a bunch of colors at once when it first came out. black/white marble, blue marble, hot pink...I think maybe one or two other colors as well.

I'm going to try and purchase a few copies for people who happen to miss it on here. It sucks when these things sell out real quick, so I'd be happy to help out (looks like horror business138 has got ya covered). If I do happen to snag a few copies, I'll post up here how many I was able to get and hopefully help a few of you out!

I'm going to try and purchase a few copies for people who happen to miss it on here. It sucks when these things sell out real quick, so I'd be happy to help out (looks like horror business138 has got ya covered). If I do happen to snag a few copies, I'll post up here how many I was able to get and hopefully help a few of you out!

Bought 50 for the board.

Dont worry if you miss out, I'll get more splatter copies pressed of any of these Blink albums that sell out really quick.

Working on getting a bunch more copies of S/T and TOYPAJ splatter pressed. Once I have more info on when those will be available I will post it here.

You're awesome man. Pleased to know I don't have to spend $50 to get self titled now.

I got the blue marble one off of ebay about a year ago for about retail price. Brand new too and it looks awesome. But I will most likely get the splatter too to complete my splatter series

Yeah I'm gonna get all of these to have a whole set.  It shall be sweet.  Is anyone here gonna be seeking out the Kung Fu Records Buddha pressing to have a true set or are we not counting that as it's a demo album?