I've noticed a few people mentioning the flipper lazylabrador on this thread.  I've seen all of his/her ebay posts as well, not to mention his 20 or so negative feedback comments about damaged records or never receiving an item.  I also noticed he puts a lot of records up for sale with the "or Best Offer" option.  What I have been doing is just offering him a couple of dollars for records hes asking a hundred + for, just to waste a little bit of his precious time when he has to check his mail and decline my best offer.  If anyone on here has a few minutes I suggest you do it as well.  Maybe he will eventually get the point not to screw so many people over

first of all, its a girl.

second of all, youre not making any sort of difference by doing that. if anything, youre just wasting your time. she doesnt care and will continue to do what she does. 

I've noticed a few people mentioning the flipper lazylabrador on this thread. I've seen all of his/her ebay posts as well, not to mention his 20 or so negative feedback comments about damaged records or never receiving an item. I also noticed he puts a lot of records up for sale with the "or Best Offer" option. What I have been doing is just offering him a couple of dollars for records hes asking a hundred + for, just to waste a little bit of his precious time when he has to check his mail and decline my best offer. If anyone on here has a few minutes I suggest you do it as well. Maybe he will eventually get the point not to screw so many people over

Oh no, so many offers to decline..that'll show her

Do you guys think sellers actually see offers of $3? You are being automatically declined, and no email is ever sent. You can set a minimum amount to consider and any amount below that will automatically be declined. Now_spinning, the only person's time you are wasting is your own.

This concise lesson of eBay 101 is brought to you by WHO THE FUCK CARES?

I've read about putting the records in between sheets of glass and putting it in your oven, and then taking it out and putting a heavy book or something on it. (If you want more info you can google it or something) I've always been too scared to try it because I don't want to make anything worse than it already is.

Damn that sucks!

Would placing a book or object big enough to cover the entire record (with the record in the sleeve and jacket) and letting the book sit on it for a few days fix it? Without having to place it in the oven of course.

In theory it seems like (with enough weight) this would work. Never tried it myself.

I DID place a decently warped record in the middle of a tightly packed record shelf once, and I could swear a week later the warp was a lot less than I remembered.

I did this once with a record that arrived pretty warped two summer's ago. What I did different though was sit it out in the sun/98 Degree Texas heat for about 15 minutes. Surprisingly it worked.

Thanks for tips guys. Records were three days under books, board games and some weight but its still warped like before. Will probably try oven because it cant be worse than it is now.

Helped as in a little bit or looks brand new? And was it a 180 gram press?

Helped as in significantly but I wouldn't say it looks brand new. And quite honestly, I'm not sure the weight of the press. I assume it's 180 gram. But don't take my word for it