This is one of the biggest circle jerks here. I think this thread should be locked until the album(s) get released and the url is posted. Then lock it right back up until the next one, as to avoid the same questions over and over. ex. "It's been a few hours and mine hasn't shipped yet? Any word you guys?"

But wheres the fun in that?

This is one of the biggest circle jerks here. I think this thread should be locked until the album(s) get released and the url is posted. Then lock it right back up until the next one, as to avoid the same questions over and over. ex. "It's been a few hours and mine hasn't shipped yet? Any word you guys?"

but MOM

unless someone is just cart hoarding at the moment

Does it work like that though? I'd assume it only takes numbers out of stock after the order has been placed, not when it's put into the cart? I've put high numbers in my cart before and forgotten about it and had it be there for days or weeks and it never said it was out of stock or anything.

Does it work like that though? I'd assume it only takes numbers out of stock after the order has been placed, not when it's put into the cart? I've put high numbers in my cart before and forgotten about it and had it be there for days or weeks and it never said it was out of stock or anything.

hmm not really sure how their cart system works actually..hopefully some more will pop up though