1% pertinent info.

9% noob questions.

90% randy savage posting cat gifs or something.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I've not posted a single cat .gif fellas. Wrastlin'...now that's a different story.

I have an extra Dude Ranch that I need to trade for The Mark, Tom and Travis Show. It can be the splatter or the Purple / Pink, as long as cover is the glossy black ink finish.

Edit: it's the splatter. Just picked up a copy today. 

I should have clarified. Yes, it's the splatter. I"ll go ahead and PM you

how does your look?

Guess what trade friends...There is a sub board for trading/selling/buying. Also...PMs, use them.

Dillon just wanted to know how it looks. And it's not frowned upon to post in a thread that you have a record you want to trade / sell, especially when it's already a frequently bumped thread.

Obviously I wasn't talking about just one or two posts, but the fact that their entire deal was going down in this already shitshow of a thread...in case you couldn't tell by me multiquoting them 5 times. (hence my mentioning PMs)

Obviously I wasn't talking about just one or two posts, but the fact that their entire deal was going down in this already shitshow of a thread...in case you couldn't tell by me multiquoting them 5 times. (hence my mentioning PMs)

My bad. Sorry Macho Man. I should know better than to take things too seriously in this thread.