Lol at how easily people get offended.

But anyways, regarding TOYPAJ lasting so long the only thing I can think of is that was before the "series" was announced, and now there are a shit ton of people trying to collect the whole series.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.  They're going a lot quicker and it will continue.

Lol at how easily people get offended.

But anyways, regarding TOYPAJ lasting so long the only thing I can think of is that was before the "series" was announced, and now there are a shit ton of people trying to collect the whole series.

Also, a lot of people probably just came off of buying one of the SRC presses and didn't want to splurge again on another pressing of TOYPAJ

So my local shop got TMTATS and 2 of EOTS but none of Buddha and someone keeps going in the day before me. The employees are really getting to know my number and look of disappointment lol. Hopefully mystery man doesn't buy out all our copies of dude ranch

Get on that list, man. Don't be a casual.

So my local shop got TMTATS and 2 of EOTS but none of Buddha and someone keeps going in the day before me. The employees are really getting to know my number and look of disappointment lol. Hopefully mystery man doesn't buy out all our copies of dude ranch

if youre in LA, they probably already got dude ranch in.

if youre in LA, they probably already got dude ranch in.

I called right after you said that, and the employee said "let me check if we got it in yet *went to check and came back* sorry we don't have it yet.. Try amoeba!"

She didn't seemed to be phased at all by my pause and silence after she said that..