So its a single LP in a gatefold? Can I just make a single sleeve jacket? Or did you guys want a gatefold for a single LP? They're more work for gatefold.

I'd be fine with a single sleeve jacket if you're putting forth the effort to do this. The gatefold artwork is kind of lame anyway.

Where the hell is the vinyl section on HT.com?

Hot Cash is happening, they take all the vinyl down.

I just got off the phone with HT Customer Service and they told me that they lost my Greatest Hits vinyl so if anybody could help me with getting a copy that would be great. They said they'd send me a new one free of charge but since its out of stock that's not happening anytime soon.

My store also has a G/H that no one has picked up yet, inbox me and i'll pick it up. Only shipping to the us.

Because I'm impatient and my schedule no longer allows me to be available at any time these albums decide to go up... I just returned from my local Hot Topic where they were able to call in my order for Cheshire. I also picked up the Buddha splatter that just so happened to be on the shelf :)

Yeah, if you guys want. It will be the same prices that are in the other thread. $15 for a single sleeve. If someone can get me the art that would help. Or I can try to recreate Travis' avatar myself.

Hey, regarding you printing up this, I am in a band and would like to do a small run of covers for our next album.  I know you said you have a ton of unread PMs with people wanting to make you covers but I was wondering if you could offer any advice on it.  All details in the PM and thanks if you can help.

And now back to the Blink topic