I was sorta surpised to hear Mark on a Tom/Travis project but it was really cool. BCR has a couple favorites for me such as I Feel So and There Is and for +44 I only REALLY like 1 song and that is When Your Heart Stops Beating. I am going to have to sit down and listen to these records a few more times to get a better feel for these projects

You should look up the acoustic version of "Baby Come On" a bit on the softer side but I love it. And.. I was about to start listing my favorites from the record but I realized I was about to list half of them hahaha. On your next run through pay some attention to Marks lyrics, he's always been a really powerful lyricist I think, as a lyricist, that's what draws me to his art the most.

You should look up the acoustic version of "Baby Come On" a bit on the softer side but I love it. And.. I was about to start listing my favorites from the record but I realized I was about to list half of them hahaha. On your next run through pay some attention to Marks lyrics, he's always been a really powerful lyricist I think, as a lyricist, that's what draws me to his art the most.

I definitely will! Luckily my CD of When Your Heart Stops Beating has Baby Come On in acoustic so I will be giving that a listen

+44 is amazing. Definitely my favorite side project. BCR was also great being that they remind me of my youth. Would love to see a repress

I mean if you really think about it the side projects that came from blink are all great. BCR killed it, so did +44. AVA was good until that last double EP. I We Don't Need To Whisper was a great record and so were both Love pt 1 & 2 and I-Empire

One group I've never given any time to was The Transplants I heard they kinda blow. I don't have any opinions having never listened to them

I mean if you really think about it the side projects that came from blink are all great. BCR killed it, so did +44. AVA was good until that last double EP. I We Don't Need To Whisper was a great record and so were both Love pt 1 & 2 and I-Empire

One group I've never given any time to was The Transplants I heard they kinda blow. I don't have any opinions having never listened to them

I liked the transplants- haunted cities but anything after that I wasn't interested.

I'm gonna be honest, never listened to WDNTW but so far Love Part II is my favorite album by them. Saturday Love, Anxiety, and Surrender are my favorite songs on that album. I am pretty excited to hear Poet when Tom is done with it this year and then HOPEFULLY he will go in the studio with Mark and Travis and get that new Blink record done!

What do you think about Angels And Airwaves? I couldn't really get into them.

I try to view them as a different entity. I try to imagine in that instance that Tom has nothing to do with blink. As their own entity I think they're rad. Like I said WDNTW and I-Empire were really good. Love was WAAY different. But overall. I enjoy the listening experience. When I first listened to them I tried to not expect anything of it.

I'm gonna be honest, never listened to WDNTW but so far Love Part II is my favorite album by them. Saturday Love, Anxiety, and Surrender are my favorite songs on that album. I am pretty excited to hear Poet when Tom is done with it this year and then HOPEFULLY he will go in the studio with Mark and Travis and get that new Blink record done!

Oh is that what that is? I saw something mentioned about it on their site. I didn't realize it was a tentative release

Oh is that what that is? I saw something mentioned about it on their site. I didn't realize it was a tentative release

All I know is Tom wants Poet out by the end of the year which would then force the new blink record to be put on hold for a bit. It sucks but at least we get new AvA music I guess lol

I try to view them as a different entity. I try to imagine in that instance that Tom has nothing to do with blink. As their own entity I think they're rad. Like I said WDNTW and I-Empire were really good. Love was WAAY different. But overall. I enjoy the listening experience. When I first listened to them I tried to not expect anything of it.

That's a good way to put it, I never thought of listening to them in that sense. I'm going to have to listen to Love now. 

Yeah now you guys have me listening to When Your Hearts Stops Beating hahaha, Chapter 13 is really good too. I actually have the Cliffdiving 7" 45. I really want the whole record but I heard the first and only pressing sucked quality wise so I'm patiently awaiting a repress. If it never comes I'll bite the bullet on the marble variant from a flipper

Yeah now you guys have me listening to When Your Hearts Stops Beating hahaha, Chapter 13 is really good too. I actually have the Cliffdiving 7" 45. I really want the whole record but I heard the first and only pressing sucked quality wise so I'm patiently awaiting a repress. If it never comes I'll bite the bullet on the marble variant from a flipper

Yeah I just started playing WYHSB lol this album is great. Marks lyrics are great man. I'm currently listening to Baby Come On (Acoustic) I just had to play it lol 

and you're lucky, I'd love to see WYHSB get a repress.