Yeah I just started playing WYHSB lol this album is great. Marks lyrics are great man. I'm currently listening to Baby Come On (Acoustic) I just had to play it lol 

and you're lucky, I'd love to see WYHSB get a repress. 

Yeah dude I'm telling you! WYHSB is a really rad album. Strong Production and Marks lyrics are on point. Honestly, he's my favorite component of blink. I can't say that enough. I fangirl hard core over Mark Hoppus  :lol:

Yeah dude I'm telling you! WYHSB is a really rad album. Strong Production and Marks lyrics are on point. Honestly, he's my favorite component of blink. I can't say that enough. I fangirl hard core over Mark Hoppus  :lol:

hahaha I agree, he's an awesome dude. Mark is actually a very intelligent dude, so for him to create something so good was pretty obvious. 

I would really love to see him go off and do something on his own again

yeah, I have so much respect for Mark, he really has matured over the years and so has Tom. I'm definitely going to listen to AVA whole catalog since I only listened to the first album, so i can't really say anything about them. I wouldn't mind seeing Mark doing an acoustic album, I really think that would be awesome from him. 

I never really listened to them.

same, from what I have heard from them I didn't like, but I'm gonna give them a listen today. +44 is great though 

I'm a huge fan of Angels & Airwaves and Blink. I got LOVE (the 4 LP set) for my birthday last month and it's such a good listening experience.

yeah? I'm gonna have to pick up their latest vinyl at HT 

I remember seeing the older pressings of dude ranch & enema & +44 @ my hot topic years ago & didn't get them cause I wasn't huge into vinyl like I am now. I was kickin myself when I saw how much they go for on ebay. I'm not missin anything no more. I just get everything since you never know what will go oop.

same here man, I'm definitely kicking myself in the head. I saw so many classic albums over the years and never thought anything of it. I saw Sublime 40 oz. To Freedom at my HT and now it's so expensive and super rare.

I got all of em so far too! Can't wait for the next couple then it'll just be cheshire cat & neighborhoods! Then hopefully they'll press the 1st 2 a&a & +44 & bcr & dogs eating dogs then the collection is complete!

I wouldn't hold my breath for DED to get pressed. But if they did, a 12" with a b-side etching would be sweet.

yeah, I have so much respect for Mark, he really has matured over the years and so has Tom. I'm definitely going to listen to AVA whole catalog since I only listened to the first album, so i can't really say anything about them. I wouldn't mind seeing Mark doing an acoustic album, I really think that would be awesome from him.

Mark is apparently in a new band called "Nothing and Nobody", so we can see how that all turns out. But it's Mark, so it should be great.

wasn't this also getting the HT  treatment per Travis?

He heavily hinted at it (or maybe confirmed it, I can't remember) in another thread. I think in the same one, he mentioned he's trying to get some MCR represses out, so I'm crossing my fingers for that!

Yeah I actually got 40 oz. The pic disc from 03 & the cranberry one from 05 from ht. I missed the one from 2011 though but I did get the most recent pressing of robbin the hood. I usually don't buy the same one twice but that's one of my favs id buy it a 3rd time if they repressed it again since it'll be rare as shit too.

Anything on that splatter box that someone here was going to make? I still think it is a great idea and one I would definitely buy

I don't think it's happening. Somebody mentioned something about it being too expensive or not enough people wanted it. I would check, but I really don't want to dig through this thread.

wasn't this also getting the HT  treatment per Travis?

I really hope what you're saying is true. 

Flippers are hard working Americans.

+44 and BCR would be great!

yes they would, being that people say the first press wasn't all that good for WYHSB

Yeah I actually got 40 oz. The pic disc from 03 & the cranberry one from 05 from ht. I missed the one from 2011 though but I did get the most recent pressing of robbin the hood. I usually don't buy the same one twice but that's one of my favs id buy it a 3rd time if they repressed it again since it'll be rare as shit too.