Circa Survive - On Letting Go Vinyl Out????

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamesy, it's simple really. the more you buy of something, the cheaper it tends to be (this doesn't just apply to beer). if you buy ONE beer, you're looking at about $3, more depending on where you're buying it from. if you buy a six pack or two-four, price goes down.

and villain, moosehead=the way to go for cheap beer.

jamesy, it's simple really. the more you buy of something, the cheaper it tends to be (this doesn't just apply to beer). if you buy ONE beer, you're looking at about $3, more depending on where you're buying it from. if you buy a six pack or two-four, price goes down.

and villain, moosehead=the way to go for cheap beer.

Moosehead is always my first choice if I'm going cheap. Or Amsterdam Blond. I love me some Amsterdam.

i'm honestly at a crossroads where i'm thinking that i prefer weed to alcohol. it's a big fork in the road. i mean, weed= no hangover, cheap as fuck (i'm getting a half quarter tomorrow for $25, 4/20 is madddddd close), and while you say stupid shit, you don't really DO stupid shit. beer=the opposite of everything previously listed.

but you're american, and you don't want to be thrown in jail. so i guess it's easier for you.

^^ I'm assuming that these are Canadian beers that you guys are talking about. I've never heard of them.

MOOSEhead. nuff said. i don't know why we do this to ourselves, but we do. for the record, i live in a big city (bigger than most american cities) and i have never seen a moose.

Wait, so, all that started because you have a friend at Equal Vision who told you that it wasn't a legitimate press? Fuck Nick. Whiny fuck.

Haha, I know, that's the most ridiculous thing! This record appeared out of nowhere, my friend at EVR called me to let me know they already knew about it and that it was a boot, and I posted it on here. Some people just feel the need to shit-talk everything.

Wait, so, all that started because you have a friend at Equal Vision who told you that it wasn't a legitimate press? Fuck Nick. Whiny fuck.

Haha, I know, that's the most ridiculous thing! This record appeared out of nowhere, my friend at EVR called me to let me know they already knew about it and that it was a boot, and I posted it on here. Some people just feel the need to shit-talk everything.

Tell your friend at EVR to get this pressed or it may just end up being bootlegged.

When I saw that, the first thing I thought was "bootleg" or "photoshop". I was waiting for you to let us know.

When I saw that, the first thing I thought was "bootleg" or "photoshop". I was waiting for you to let us know.

wait for scott! wait! scott's not ready yet! okay, now he's ready, all is well.