Circa Survive - On Letting Go Vinyl Out????

So what is your solution? Just take it?

Let me give you a little info about trolls: they like getting a rise out of people. You're feeding his ego. Alot of people say "ohhh internet is serious business" but get bent out of shape when someone makes fun of them. ON THE INTERNET.

Be the better man and ignore it.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does everyone know that Scott is fat? Is Scott fat? But insulting someone by posting their livejournal is pretty weak. And it's NOT the same thing as being fat. If you took the initiative, you could probably lose some weight. Mental illness is a medical condition. Being fat is just being lazy.

I'm disappointed that this isn't actually pressed...

I can't believe i just read through this whole thread. And what i gathered is this...

that jmbr4898934$$$ guys is and has been an ass...not to me personally but to others on this board. he has not contributed one thing to this board but started arguements all over the place.

scott though sometimes seems arrogant, but if you've met him, he's the least. Arrogant people don't invite you to special invite parties, as they are too self involved or to busy doing other things (or talking to important people) to put any effort in to helping you out...he did that for me and other boarders and didn't even know us.

yes, he took a low blow, but what else are you gonna do. he's apologized to the board, but he had no other options. but seriuosly scott, i know you're a nice guy, but taking a blow like that is still putting you at his level. there are other ways of making him look like a fool...

to daniel.. being fat is not being lazy. i ride my bike to work everyday, and it's not a flat track of land. it's hills, and bridges to get to work. I drink lots of water, very seldom do i drink beer, i walk everywhere else i can get too in a 5 mile radius, and yet i'm still overweight by at least 30 pounds. There are tons of medical reasons for being big. So saying someone is fat from laziness is just a matter of being uniformed. Whether it be a thyroid condition or whatnot. Just sayin'