Modern Family

valve

My girlfriend thinks I act exactly like Phil as well, I'm quite alright with that.

This and New Girl are the best sitcoms on television right now

Happy Endings was hilarious but unfortunately it got cancelled. Can't believe it, so well written.

Happy Endings was hilarious but unfortunately it got cancelled. Can't believe it, so well written.

Happy Endings was a rip off of Scrubs, only not set in a hospital.  That blonde chick played an intern on Scrubs, too.  I couldn't get into it for that reason, haha.

But I enjoy Modern Family a lot.  My boyfriend just recently discovered it on reruns and it's made me realize that he's a weird hybrid of Phil & Mitchell.

I don't mind this show, but I wouldn't miss it if it was gone.  To me it feels like the jokes/episodes are the all same with slightly different variables.  If you've seen a few episodes, you've pretty much seen them all.  The first season was the one I liked the most, but I think a lot of that was the 'new car' feeling.  I do think Adam DeVine's character has helped this season a bit though.

Happy Endings was a rip off of Scrubs, only not set in a hospital.  That blonde chick played an intern on Scrubs, too.  I couldn't get into it for that reason, haha.

I don't agree with that at all.  But rip off or not, I do think that Happy Endings was just as funny as Scrubs was at it's peak (seasons 3/4.

I do think that Happy Endings was just as funny as Scrubs was at it's peak (seasons 3/4.

Happy Endings did get the plug pulled too soon, although this last season was so-so. Too many weird pronunciation jokes.

Back on topic, Modern Family is great. Cameron and Mitchell are hysterical and play off each other very well.