Polyvinyl 4 Track Singles Series (IIOI, Mikal Cronin, Cloud Nothings, Matt Pryor, More)

I thought about it but I'm gonna pass, because even though it'd be easy to sell off whatever I don't like there's still the box that'll take up the same amount of space. Besides which, mp3s are being distributed, unlike the Joyful Noise flexi series.

Everyone make a decision quick though, this will absolutely sell out by the end of the year.

Joyful Noise flexi series: $7 per month (w/ shipping) for twelve flexis and everyone ate it up.

Polyvinyl 4-track series: $10 per month for twelve quality 7"s, a shirt, a box, a slipmat, and everyone complains it's too expensive.

Lesson: Charge a monthly fee instead of showing the total price up front. If they would have advertised it as $10 per month everyone would have been talking about how it's such a great deal.

Also, why hasn't anyone mentioned John Vanderslice as justification? He's the best!

Joyful Noise flexi series: $7 per month (w/ shipping) for twelve flexis and everyone ate it up.

Polyvinyl 4-track series: $10 per month for twelve quality 7"s, a shirt, a box, a slipmat, and everyone complains it's too expensive.

Lesson: Charge a monthly fee instead of showing the total price up front. If they would have advertised it as $10 per month everyone would have been talking about how it's such a great deal.

Also, why hasn't anyone mentioned John Vanderslice as justification? He's the best!

Not to mention the Polyvinyl records have two tracks as opposed to one

You hit the nail right on the head. And fuck yeah, John Vanderslice is THE best.

• 2 weeks later...

OK. So...who wants to go in on this? Here's the list, and the stuff that I want. PM me if you want any of the other 7"s, slipmat, etc. I'd get the orders in and then ship them out to you. PM if interested in anything and I'll add you to the list!

Cloud Nothings - maybe me

Diane Coffee -

Efterklang -

Hospitality -

Into it. Over It. - me

John Vanderslice -

Matt Pryor - me

Mikal Cronin -

Mynabirds -

Porcelain Raft -

Sexton Blake -

Thao And The Get Down Stay Down -

slipmat - maybe me

custom designed box - 

Old postOK. So...who wants to go in on this? Here's the list, and the stuff that I want. PM me if you want any of the other 7"s, slipmat, etc. I'd get the orders in and then ship them out to you. PM if interested in anything and I'll add you to the list! First come first serve!

Cloud Nothings - ordinary_madness 12/3/13 (backups) = combatwaffle 12/3/13, moshtradamus 12/3/13

Diane Coffee -

Efterklang - Pointer 12/12/13

Hospitality - tape 12/3/13

Into it. Over It. - me 12/3/13

John Vanderslice - gkersey 12/3/13

Matt Pryor - maybe me, but if you're interested let me know (backup) = raynerho 12/3/13

Mikal Cronin - apirk 12/3/13 (backups) = jonrawks 12/4/13

Mynabirds - GBRS 12/4/13

Porcelain Raft - aellerton = 12/14/13

Sexton Blake - gkersey 12/3/13

Thao And The Get Down Stay Down - ordinary_madness 12/15/13

slipmat - maybe me, but if you're interested let me know

custom designed box - (not for sale)

shirt - tape 12/3/13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking this will be the pricing breakdown:

$12 - Shirt

$12 - Slip

$0 - Box (It's basically useless since we're splitting up all of the 7"s. Nobody is going to want this...or at least nobody is going to want to pay me for it so I'm most likely just going to throw it in my basement and not have it count toward the breakdown in prices.)

$8 - each 7" ($96 total)

So, if you want one 7", it will be $11.50ppd. Two 7"s will be $20ppd. I'm also not going to do this unless I have takers on all the releases!