Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Happened to be up at 3am last night so I got to grab them. Luckily I didn't miss them again. I think Travis had someone do this crazy method of putting them up on a random time and day because of all the people who were like "I'm not gonna listen to Travis so I called HT Customer Service." If no one's made that joke already.

you're lucky you got Juterna! I've been checking every 30 seconds since 5:20. nothing..

oh trust me I know I have been refreshing all damn day

Hey man, at least you got to check out. Honestly, if I get OLG and have to pay 5 extra for shipping I couldn't care less lol

yeah I know. I had to get the original represses separately too. im not complaining about it really, I just find it very weird that they did that

I will. after I get em both. I just find that inconvenient. should have put em both up at the same time, even if they were only a few.

im not complaining about it really, I just find it very weird that they did that

It's a ploy; Travis gets ~60% of all shipping fees wired directly to his checking account.  Even the steep international ones.  The name of the game is to charge you as many times as possible.

entertainment-jerry-seinfeld-smoking-a-c

Literally every time he logs in and checks this thread.