Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Mother fucker. I was on a cruise ship when the merchnow ones went up, now this happens. I guess if anyone can hook me up with one of each I would greatly appreciate it.

This hit me right in the feels. It's really hard being stuck on a cruise shipwhen a record goes on sale. Here... have a bro hug.

This hit me right in the feels. It's really hard being stuck on a cruise shipwhen a record goes on sale. Here... have a bro hug.

Hahaha, I knew someone would say that. I don't regret being on a cruise ship obviously, but I still want the record, and was okay with just waiting for the hot topic version. That went well.

Whats the app called cant miss this again

That App comment didn't make any sense...

1) there's no official HT app

2) there's no way to have added these releases to the Wish List (before they were released, or even now after)

so I dunno if that person was trolling or just confused... (or am i confused?)

No just from when I woke up. Pretty sure a lot of these will be in stores too 

I called a few of the stores near me to see and they told me that if its limited to such a low number like 1000 then its usually only online. I cannot promise that but I did take the time to call 3 different locations and they all told me that.