Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I called a few of the stores near me to see and they told me that if its limited to such a low number like 1000 then its usually only online. I cannot promise that but I did take the time to call 3 different locations and they all told me that.

By what travis has said it looks like they're exclusively west coast in stores, and very limited.

Only some west coast stores are getting these.

There will be more copies going online. When? I dunno keep an eye on this thread/the HT site. Possibly later today, possibly tomorrow, possibly next week

1000 copies isnt a small pressing and generally when we have an exclusive of that many copies they do go to stores.

The band has stated they would do another pressing soon. No one go to ebay yet.

Only some west coast stores are getting these.

There will be more copies going online. When? I dunno keep an eye on this thread/the HT site. Possibly later today, possibly tomorrow, possibly next week

1000 copies isnt a small pressing and generally when we have an exclusive of that many copies they do go to stores.

The band has stated they would do another pressing soon. No one go to ebay yet.

Way to keep hope alive :)

I want to live in a world where Circa and Brand New release a split record limited to only 100 copies. It would be the best thread ever on this board.

Somebody would post a "Make Me An Offer" thread. Then respond to all offers saying, "Well it's fetching $2000 on ebay so I'll need more than that"

I wish my pressing of violent waves didn't sound so bad.

So I'm not the only one it looks like.  Side D on my pressing of Violent Waves sounds like trash, not listenable at all. I sent an email to customer service on their online store, hopefully they'll exchange it or send me a replacement copy.

So I'm not the only one it looks like.  Side D on my pressing of Violent Waves sounds like trash, not listenable at all. I sent an email to customer service on their online store, hopefully they'll exchange it or send me a replacement copy.

they're all like that, sadly. I talked to a bunch of people who also have it, they said the same thing. mines also like that.

they're all like that, sadly. I talked to a bunch of people who also have it, they said the same thing. mines also like that.

I just got an email from customer service. They say they are looking into the issue and will contact me with more info as soon as they have an update. ....That will probably be the last I hear from them.

I just got an email from customer service. They say they are looking into the issue and will contact me with more info as soon as they have an update. ....That will probably be the last I hear from them.

how long ago did they tell you that? I never bothered to even look into it because if they want my receipt an stuff theres no way i'll be able to find it. I can live with it. its only 2 songs.

how long ago did they tell you that? I never bothered to even look into it because if they want my receipt an stuff theres no way i'll be able to find it. I can live with it. its only 2 songs.

I emailed them about it this morning and I got that response at like 1pm PST today.  I lost my order number too, but I'm hoping they might be able to locate some kind of receipt by the email address I signed up with or maybe the barcode.  After paying $40 (after the crazy $15 S&H) I want it to play perfectly ya know.

I emailed them about it this morning and I got that response at like 1pm PST today.  I lost my order number too, but I'm hoping they might be able to locate some kind of receipt by the email address I signed up with or maybe the barcode.  After paying $40 (after the crazy $15 S&H) I want it to play perfectly ya know.

yeah I feel you man. I picked mine up at hot topic about a year ago so im just fine with it. I hope you get something worked out tho. but they may not be able to know which ones play right, if there even are any.. I dunno what they'll be able to do..