Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I probably sound pessimistic saying this but i feel like all of this could have been avoided if there was a set date for this. and if they all went up at the same time. all of this is basically causing confusion..

the problem with that is there are hundreds of people trying to access the site at the same time and it potentially crashes. its already slow as shit......

the problem with that is there are hundreds of people trying to access the site at the same time and it potentially crashes. its already slow as shit......

I guess so. but this method isn't much better to be honest. it kind of makes me want to stay away from hot topic for a while. regardless, im still gonna try my best to get these.

I guess so. but this method isn't much better to be honest. it kind of makes me want to stay away from hot topic for a while. regardless, im still gonna try my best to get these.

the whole hot cash thing with vinyl was real shady to me and i went on a hiatus from HT, but the travis started getting all this good shit into the stores and i couldnt resist anymore. 

the whole hot cash thing with vinyl was real shady to me and i went on a hiatus from HT, but the travis started getting all this good shit into the stores and i couldnt resist anymore. 

Its a smart business move on their end but it does kind of suck that they are taking the resurgence of vinyl popularity and making it profitable for them, but then again..thats what they are in the business for. I can't hate on them for that. I'm just glad they generally have decent pricing, they could have charged a whole lot more for these and people still would have bought them.

Its a smart business move on their end but it does kind of suck that they are taking the resurgence of vinyl popularity and making it profitable for them, but then again..thats what they are in the business for. I can't hate on them for that. I'm just glad they generally have decent pricing, they could have charged a whole lot more for these and people still would have bought them.

its not that, its that we were able to use hot cash on vinyl in the past, and then randomly, on one cycle of hot cash, when it was redeemable, they just pulled the entire vinyl section and said we werent allowed to use the hot cash. it was shady because they didnt tell you that vinyl would be excluded moving forward during the period you could get the hot cash, and instead just pulled a fast one and pulled it without any notice at all. so people were stuck with a bunch of hot cash they were under the impression they could use on vinyl and then when the day came to finally use them hot topic just pulled the whole vinyl section without notice.

its not that, its that we were able to use hot cash on vinyl in the past, and then randomly, on one cycle of hot cash, when it was redeemable, they just pulled the entire vinyl section and said we werent allowed to use the hot cash. it was shady because they didnt tell you that vinyl would be excluded moving forward during the period you could get the hot cash, and instead just pulled a fast one and pulled it without any notice at all. so people were stuck with a bunch of hot cash they were under the impression they could use on vinyl and then when the day came to finally use them hot topic just pulled the whole vinyl section without notice.

I understand, I guess if they gave fair warning it wouldnt have been such an issue and it would have given time to get rid of the hot cash that you accrued. It is weird that they still give hotcash when purchasing vinyl but you can use it towards what you purchased to get the hot cash. But I am just glad that they do a good job of getting these top albums into the hands of the fan so I will support them.

I'd rather support HT then some other major distros.

I understand, I guess if they gave fair warning it wouldnt have been such an issue and it would have given time to get rid of the hot cash that you accrued. It is weird that they still give hotcash when purchasing vinyl but you can use it towards what you purchased to get the hot cash. But I am just glad that they do a good job of getting these top albums into the hands of the fan so I will support them.

I'd rather support HT then some other major distros.

haha the girls that work at my store know not to give me hot cash cause they know i have nothing to use it on. 

haha the girls that work at my store know not to give me hot cash cause they know i have nothing to use it on. 

Aside from either guages for my girlfriend or the odd Band T (mostly just weird ones like the Eazy E american flag shirt) I never use it. Sometimes I give them to parents that are there with their kids.