PO: Soft Speak Records Holiday Splits (Xmas, FEST, You Blew It, Dikembe, Etc.)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I know its impossible for EVERYONE to like all the songs, but myself and the bands involved really scrambled to put this together in time for FEST so I hope you enjoy it.

If youre at FEST please come say hi. see you soon. 

To anyone else, the records are mostly packed. Just didnt want these shipped until after Fest. So the weekend following FEST I will print out all the shipping labels and get these out 

Dude we must meet at Dads and you shall ride my shoulders into the pit of glory <3

Damn, guess it's too late to buy a Marietta and combine it, to wait on the split?

Any new preorders coming up this year?

One more pre order coming this year. Its a 4 way split and we're waiting to take promo pictures at FEST with the bands to announce it. Thats all I can say. If you buy the Marietta record and want to combine shipping, I will issue you a refund of $4.50 but you will have to wait until Around December 18-23 for both to ship. 

One more pre order coming this year. Its a 4 way split and we're waiting to take promo pictures at FEST with the bands to announce it. Thats all I can say. If you buy the Marietta record and want to combine shipping, I will issue you a refund of $4.50 but you will have to wait until Around December 18-23 for both to ship. 

emailed. i can wait for this split. my inner college student wants to save that money, hahaha.

I'm hoping the upcoming split is The Saddest Landscape/Trophy Scars/Sleep Bellum Sonno/My Fictions...

Ah, never mind. Turns out the tweet I was referring to was hinting at a show between those four bands. Thought maybe it was that split since at least 3/4 bands were at or playing Fest.

I actually booked that show... so close enough hahahahah

The other split is going up on black friday ;]