PO NOW! Manchester Orchestra "Cope" and Headlining Tour with B&C, Kevin Devine

RadDonut

I also ordered the deluxe vinyl set pretty much the minute it was announced and haven't gotten an email saying it was delayed, or a link to a download.  The only way I even found out it was delayed was via google, which led me here.

I shot them an email about it last night, but haven't heard back, yet.  Sort of relieved to know I'm not the only one still waiting, but still annoyed.

Yeah, I thought I got the delay email, but I must have just saw it on google or what not. I can't even find a confirmation email from bigcartel, only from paypal.

I didn't get a confirmation from bigcartel either. Now I'm definitely worried. I sent a message through the 'Contact Us' section of their store so I'll see if I get a response. If not I guess I'll email the address on the paypal invoice. Honestly don't care at this point if I get the patch or not, just want the box!

I didn't get a confirmation from bigcartel either. Now I'm definitely worried. I sent a message through the 'Contact Us' section of their store so I'll see if I get a response. If not I guess I'll email the address on the paypal invoice. Honestly don't care at this point if I get the patch or not, just want the box!

For what it's worth, I emailed the address on the paypal invoice.  I'll be interested to see if either of us get a response.

Hey guys, I hit them up on facebook, and they said to email them here: [email protected]

It's a different address from their paypal address.

I emailed them pretty soon after you posted this and got a download link sent to me a few hours later.  I was pleasantly surprised that they sent WAV files and not MP3's.

got this in today

surprised how fuzzy the white/black edges of the word "COPE" are. doesn't really bother me but it seems kind of strange.

also, the album is a banger

I dig the design. Looks cool in the black matte. Track list and company info on the back of the jacket is crisp so it must be for artistic purposes.

Does the email for the download include the 7" bonus tracks? I haven't gotten any emails from them at all yet..

^

The b-side tracks are streaming via Rdio. http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3696122&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+absolutepunknet+(AbsolutePunk.net+-+News)

Okay. I should have been more specific..

I am aware that iTunes / Rdio / Spotify / torrents have those 2 bonus tracks. I specifically wanted to know if the download code for anyone that ordered the deluxe bundle included those plus the 3rd bonus track "Opposite Sides" as well. But apparently I skipped over the post that said no bonus tracks.. Not even going to bother emailing them for that DL code then.

The DL code had no bonus tracks. It had the main album. I believe Opposite Sides is meant to be a vinyl-only track like their cover of Escape. I bought the two bonus tracks from iTunes, which I kinda crap, but whatever. I assume the last bonus track will be recorded by someone and put on YouTube like Escape was once the vinyl gets here.