PO NOW! Manchester Orchestra "Cope" and Headlining Tour with B&C, Kevin Devine

RadDonut

Just got this email from the band.

Hey everybody,

We just got an update about our deluxe vinyl bundle and they are telling us that it’s going to be shipping to us later than we had hoped. THIS BUMS ME OUT. I am sure you are also pretty ticked. We have put so much time and effort into making sure that these box sets are legitimately dope, and hearing this news is a big let down.

This kind of thing is the worst stuff to have to relay to your fans and I greatly appreciate your understanding. I guess that somewhere between making this box really unique and the factory being overloaded with work for Record Store Day, that it just won’t be here by the time we were told. At this point, we are hoping that they will not be delayed longer than a few weeks after release date; and we will keep you up to date as soon as we find out anything. We will make sure that you all receive your downloadable album the day of, if not the day before.

Lastly, thank you so much for your support in purchasing our deluxe vinyl bundle and anything from this band. Like everything involved with Manchester Orchestra, this has been a real labor of love and we are dying to share it with you. Thank you again for understanding.

-Andy & MO

Eek deff ordered and paid for it the day it went on sale but I didn't get this email. Kinda worried?

Well I emailed through the site to double check mine order was alright and everything. I will update when (if) I hear back.

Side note, Manchester played an event on my campus yesterday evening and hardly anyone showed so like 40 of us got a semi-private show. They played a lot of Cope, and it was fantastic, so if you get the chance to see the tour take advantage. This album is so great. 

Damn it! Must be the propose of the lyric print in the deluxe bundle.. -_-

I love this band and was going to pre-order the deluxe edition the second they went on sale, but the final price with shipping kind of scared me away.  Im content with the regular edition.  But im sure once this thread blows up with deluxe pics I'll be kicking myself.