Reignwolf - Tour 7" (FFO: Amazing Talent/Blues/Classic Hard Rock)

daegor

Just received a Paypal invoice for $5.00 from Reignwolf with the following message:

REIGNWOLF sent you an invoice for $5.00 USD.

Note from REIGNWOLF

Thank you for ordering the Reignwolf Limited Edition Vinyl! We apologize for the delay in shipping your order. We still handle the Reignwolf Merchandise ourselves and have been on the road playing shows, and doing more recording (FINALLY!) We appreciate your patience with us. In addition, the shipping fee of $5.00 was not charged on your order. We would appreciate your payment for the invoice attached for the shipping cost for your purchase. Your order is packaged and ready to ship out immediately. Thank you for your continued support; Reignwolf Loves You! RW

So, I dug up my old order confirmation and found the following:

Thank you for your order!

Here is a confirmation of your order details:

Order Information:

Items:

Limited Numbered Vinyl: 2 * 10.00 = 20.00 CAD

Shipping: 12.75 CAD

Order Total: 32.75 CAD

Payment Information:

Payment Method: PayPal

Payment Total: 32.75 CAD

Your payment for this order is complete.

Thanks again!

I actually have two of these emails...remember the wonkiness of their site? Yeah, me too. I looked into my Paypal history and I was indeed billed twice. Once as a purchase, and once as a payment. This may be due to user error on my part, or their site being janky, but whatever. I have two separate order id's, but they only asked me for one extra shipping payment. I find it a bit irritating that they would ask for $5 additional after I've already paid $12.75 ($25.50) for two (four) 7"s. Hopefully it's just some kind of oversight. I'll report back once I get a response to my reply to their invoice.

Just received a Paypal invoice for $5.00 from Reignwolf with the following message:

REIGNWOLF sent you an invoice for $5.00 USD.

Note from REIGNWOLF

Thank you for ordering the Reignwolf Limited Edition Vinyl! We apologize for the delay in shipping your order. We still handle the Reignwolf Merchandise ourselves and have been on the road playing shows, and doing more recording (FINALLY!) We appreciate your patience with us. In addition, the shipping fee of $5.00 was not charged on your order. We would appreciate your payment for the invoice attached for the shipping cost for your purchase. Your order is packaged and ready to ship out immediately. Thank you for your continued support; Reignwolf Loves You! RW

Same here. I was all the more frustrated when I discover I had to wait 6 to 8 weeks to receive the record... I asked them for goodies to compensate for the fees but had no reply and I'm stilll waiting for the package...

I'm pretty sure they said the $3 was a handling charge at some point. The whole thing is fucking stupid and I should cancel my order out of principle but I want the damn thing and I don't want to pay what'll it fetch on eBay. 

Didn't someone say they were shipping in padded envelopes? I try to not sound like an entitled baby when in comes to stuff like this but seems like amateur hour. 

I'm pretty sure they said the $3 was a handling charge at some point. The whole thing is fucking stupid and I should cancel my order out of principle but I want the damn thing and I don't want to pay what'll it fetch on eBay. 

Didn't someone say they were shipping in padded envelopes? I try to not sound like an entitled baby when in comes to stuff like this but seems like amateur hour. 

It was not padded, just thin paper and a torn box top thrown in for super protection. I paid about $14 USD for the shipping, so I would have been a little pissed if they got wrecked. I'm just lucky I got mine, I guess. Definitely not paying that extra $5.

Still haven't received a response to my email. I sent another to the address listed on the contact page of their web store today. My previous email was sent as a reply to my order confirmation email.

I realize this is a band doing its own merch rather than a distro or label, but I'm running out of patience. Paypal's 45 day limit to file a claim comes up this Thursday (I believe). Wondering if I should just try to get my money back while I still can. There's no way I'm paying an additional $5.00.

Still haven't received a response to my email. I sent another to the address listed on the contact page of their web store today. My previous email was sent as a reply to my order confirmation email.

I realize this is a band doing its own merch rather than a distro or label, but I'm running out of patience. Paypal's 45 day limit to file a claim comes up this Thursday (I believe). Wondering if I should just try to get my money back while I still can. There's no way I'm paying an additional $5.00.

I'd file prior to the 45 days for sure.