Recent purchases

smashing pumpkins - siamese dream

stars - set yourself on fire

not opened yet, so i don't know if they're on colour...but i don't think so.

I'm pretty sure all the repress copies of Siamese Dream are on colored vinyl, but Arts & Crafts typically only press on black.

both on black. oh well.

Guest scriptedrain
Or take our entire list and add up how much we've spent, considering it's all been bought in the last year lol

- Jeff

I think that might be some kind of depressing, finding out how much we all spend on our habit.

Yeah, but then looking at our crates / shelves and realizing what we own balances it out. In the past, I've looked at my other belongings and thought "what a waste" for a lot of stuff, but you could show me my "least favorite" (a term I've recently come to hate because it doesn't make sense, but that's a different topic) record and I still wouldn't regret buying it.

- Jeff

I think that might be some kind of depressing, finding out how much we all spend on our habit.

Yeah, but then looking at our crates / shelves and realizing what we own balances it out. In the past, I've looked at my other belongings and thought "what a waste" for a lot of stuff, but you could show me my "least favorite" (a term I've recently come to hate because it doesn't make sense, but that's a different topic) record and I still wouldn't regret buying it.

- Jeff

Yeah, good point.

nadja - bodycage 2xlp

minus the bear - planet of ice 2xlp

prurient - adam tied to stone lp

wolves in the throne room - diadem of 12 stars 2xlp

lurker of chalice - s/t 2xlp

heavy winged - we grow lp

just won the Loved Ones S/T Ep on red on ebay. sweeet

i was watching that one, but i assumed i wouldn't be able to afford it by the time it finished.

there's another one on there now too though, and it seems in better condition, I was hoping I wouldn't win this one so I could get that one instead. oh well.

i was watching that one, but i assumed i wouldn't be able to afford it by the time it finished.

there's another one on there now too though, and it seems in better condition, I was hoping I wouldn't win this one so I could get that one instead. oh well.

How much does this usually go for / how many are pressed?

I was under the impression they were all on the splatter.

just won a screw 32 7" on ebay for 2 bucks

i'm still looking for their "Old Idea New Head b/w Tightrope 7" which i found but didnt try buying it a day later (when it was already bought) once i have this i will have completed their disco (except for some 7" comps and colored pressings) so if anyone has it let me know

Guest scriptedrain

For future reference, anything highlighted in yellow on our list is ordered but not in our hands. It's not a big deal where I want to mark it on there, but just figured I'd share with anyone reading.

Having said that, I'm excited because this made me realize we have 18 records on their way to us!

- Jeff

How much does this usually go for / how many are pressed?

I was under the impression they were all on the splatter.

not 100% sure, but now I have a black copy and a colored copy

Minus The Bear 'Planet of Ice' 2x12" clear w/ magenta. Picked up an extra copy for a friend at my local record store. I was quite surprised they had it because lately their vinly selection sucks.

They also had (which I didn't get): Against Me! 'New Wave' 12" yellow

Remembering Never (new one I think) on 3 different colors.

the promise ring - very emergancy (sealed on black) - $0.99

Damn! On eBay?

- Jeff

nope at a store in denver. the price tag was white on the white jacket and the guy didnt see it. he was all about ICP and didnt give a shit what i was buying so he said "ill do this for 99 cents" and i cant argue with stupidity.

Damn! On eBay?

- Jeff

nope at a store in denver. the price tag was white on the white jacket and the guy didnt see it. he was all about ICP and didnt give a shit what i was buying so he said "ill do this for 99 cents" and i cant argue with stupidity.

Gotta love ignorance. I felt pretty awesome about finding Pearl Jam's "Live On Two Legs" 2xLP used for $7.99 at Waterloo a few months ago.

My most recent purchases:

The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl, vol. 1&2

Breather Resist - Charmer

Cave In - Perfect Pitch Black (blue/black)