Recent purchases

Guest scriptedrain
im trying to say money and heisel had to post the damn mono album... bleh.

so i ordered that and a couple explosions in the sky records.

Good pick up on EITS. Which ones?

- Jeff

just got all three colors of midnight in america in yesterday. the black/white looks the best in my opinion.

Picture!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! ;D

i wish i could. i dont have a digi. maybe if my girlfriend brings hers over tonight and someone else hasnt beat me to it i can hook it up.

here's an ebay image i found of the black/white. doesnt really do it justice, but gives the general gist:

[image]

Picture!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! ;D

i wish i could. i dont have a digi. maybe if my girlfriend brings hers over tonight and someone else hasnt beat me to it i can hook it up.

here's an ebay image i found of the black/white. doesnt really do it justice, but gives the general gist:

[image]

Mine looks significantly different than that one

[image]

no kidding. how so?

Guest scriptedrain

Good pick up on EITS. Which ones?

- Jeff

everyone still in print

EITS sounds so good on vinyl. Jess and I love them. Our most wanted album is "How Strange, Innocence", but only 300 were made and they go for an arm and a leg whenever they pop up on eBay. There's one copy that's been on eBay for a few years now, going for $450-500.

- Jeff

no kidding. how so?

Mine has a ton of white in it and it's very distinctive. That picture looks black and grey. Unless it's really just that bad of a picture. But considering the white lyric sheet and sleeve show up well, the record looks quite grey. Or maybe I'm just crazy. I'll post mine tonight if I remember

Me neither. I did grab tickets to see them open for the Bouncing Souls next month. Also grabbed tix to AM! in Providence in November.

good to know other people haven't either. I might go to that AM! in Providence as well.

I figure you and I should receive our MLIW LPs the same day...close proximity and all.

everyone still in print

EITS sounds so good on vinyl. Jess and I love them. Our most wanted album is "How Strange, Innocence", but only 300 were made and they go for an arm and a leg whenever they pop up on eBay. There's one copy that's been on eBay for a few years now, going for $450-500.

- Jeff

yeah theres one on ebay right now that at $76 (or it was last nite).. and one on gemm for like $975 (LOL)

Guest scriptedrain

Thanks for the heads up. It's not even that I want it the most because it's so rare, I would just like to complete our collection and listen to the music at its best quality. I understand people want to make money, but I want it as a fan of what it contains, not just what it represents.

Needless to say, that album would be my "white whale", a term I didn't even know until this board.

- Jeff