Recent purchases

Bad Religion - Rock and Roll Covers (bootleg 7" on black vinyl, features Led Zeppelin, REO Speedwagon, Chuck Berry, and Richard Berry covers)

Converge/Playing Enemy/Coalesce - Black on Black: A Tribute To Black Flag 7" (first pressing on clear vinyl, #562/1,000)

Mineral - February 7" (on black vinyl, pressing information unknown)

Atom & His Package - Behold, I Shall Do A New Thing 7" (first pressing on clear vinyl)

Motion City Soundtrack - This Is For Real 7" 1 of 2 (First of two limited edition 7" singles. First pressing on clear green vinyl b/w "The Worst Part." Autographed by the band)

Motion City Soundtrack - This Is For Real 7" 2 of 2 (2nd of two limited edition 7" singles. Gatefold first pressing on clear green b/w "Not Asking You To Leave." Holds both 7"s)

Motion City Soundtrack - This Is For Real CD single (b/w cover of Lifter Puller's "Plymouth Rock")

after i got my alkaline trio record in the mail i was talking to a friend who lives in my building and i told her i got one of my "white whale" records and she was all, "i've heard good things about that band."

White Whale is actually a band -- they feature Rob Pope from the Get Up Kids.

http://www.myspace.com/whitewhalemusic

maybe i was drunk or maybe i was confusing it with the 7", but i guess my copy of that record isn't so different after all. anyways, here's my midnight in america stuff

[image]

Is top right the black/white swirl from Lifeline? If so, I've just been sold on ordering one -- that thing is gorgeous.

after i got my alkaline trio record in the mail i was talking to a friend who lives in my building and i told her i got one of my "white whale" records and she was all, "i've heard good things about that band."

White Whale is actually a band -- they feature Rob Pope from the Get Up Kids.

http://www.myspace.com/whitewhalemusic

well fuck....

Just picked up:

Mock Orange-Nines and Sixes

Shook Ones-Facetious Folly Feat(red)

Mono-One Step More and You Die-got this at buy it now for $40, not too bad imo

id like to have that mono record but i dont ever see it being one of those records id shell $$$ out for. i suppose 40 bucks is decent enough price, all things considered. good stuff though. if it ever sees a repress, ill be all over that.

maybe i was drunk or maybe i was confusing it with the 7", but i guess my copy of that record isn't so different after all. anyways, here's my midnight in america stuff

[image]

Is top right the black/white swirl from Lifeline? If so, I've just been sold on ordering one -- that thing is gorgeous.

i want to pick that black/white up one as well just because it looks awesome. i still haven't even received my grey one yet though.

indk - in decay 7" (black)

plan a project - 532 seconds of oppressed anger, individuality, insecurity, uncompromising moral commodity, and a kind who got sold short 7" (clear yellowish orange)

the hellboys - s/t 7" (black)

mulligan stu- trailer park kings 7" (100 on clear green)

lynyrd's innards- houston, we have a problem 7" (1000 on green)

screw 32 - old idea new head b/w tight rope 7" (black/big hole)