Recent purchases

Scored a copy of Refused - Shape of Punk To Come for about 50 bones. SWEET.

Where did you find that?

Ebay, surprisingly. I've noticed over the last week or two a lot of things have been selling for way cheap and I think it's because everyone spent all their money elsewhere for Christmas.

Haha I kept refreshing it every second expecting to get outbid and I basically blew a load when it ended and I was still the high bid.

Funny addition part 1: The seller sent me a message saying he didn't expect the record to go for that much (obviously he isn't really in the know about how in demand it is) so he gave me free shipping on it.

Where did you find that?

Ebay, surprisingly. I've noticed over the last week or two a lot of things have been selling for way cheap and I think it's because everyone spent all their money elsewhere for Christmas.

Haha I kept refreshing it every second expecting to get outbid and I basically blew a load when it ended and I was still the high bid.

Funny addition part 1: The seller sent me a message saying he didn't expect the record to go for that much (obviously he isn't really in the know about how in demand it is) so he gave me free shipping on it.

Thats awesome! Congrats!

made it to gainesville tonight at 6:05pm and pulled up to the record store as they were locking the front door. but they let me look around for a few mins before his ride showed up.

Kill your idols - funeral for a friend 7" on clear green

V/a - dear mister shanks 7"

i would of killed to gotten there a few mins earlier so i could dig thru everything, but maybe next time.

made it to gainesville tonight at 6:05pm and pulled up to the record store as they were locking the front door. but they let me look around for a few mins before his ride showed up.

Kill your idols - funeral for a friend 7" on clear green

V/a - dear mister shanks 7"

i would of killed to gotten there a few mins earlier so i could dig thru everything, but maybe next time.

Hyde and Zeke's, eh? They've got a whole lot of garbage there. I dunno if you're into it, but they've got the Juliana Theory Emotion is Dead LP there, which goes for about 50 bucks I think. It's 20 there. They also have a Mark Lanegan LP there somewhere for like, 15 bucks. I can't think of any other good deals off the top of my head.

Guest abravemorning

Just picked up the Elliott/Kid Dynamite split 7" on eBay. The seller tried charging me for $7 for priority mail, when he also offered media mail for $4. I hate when ebay sellers try to profit off of shipping.

I did an interpunk order. Mainly for the Turbonegro and Mummies 7"s that I cant find anywhere else. The other stuff was to make the shipping resonable.

1 2199 TRBNGR -Route Zero 7''

$4.50 $4.50

1 2200 Turbonegro -Vaya Con Satan 7''

$4.50 $4.50

1 1429 Mummies -You Must Fight to Live 7''

$4.50 $4.50

1 128868 Marked Men -Fix My Brain LP

$10.50 $10.50

1 106615 Death From Above 1979 -You're a Woman, I'm A Machine LP

$13.25 $13.25

1 142529 Modest Mouse -We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank (Double

Vinyl LP $16.00 $16.00