Frodus - "And We Washed Our Weapons in the Sea" Reissue

Not that this is an official announcement by any means, but having heard some murmuring elsewhere about it, and this tweet from Nathan Burke, the bassist at the time, figured it was time to get a topic going. Pretty pumped, as this is my all-time favorite album, also hoping it can find a new audience during this reissue.

• 11 months later...

Finally. I bought an OG press for too much money a while ago, but it isn't in perfect shape and the sound quality is definitely not the best. Will buy.

Definitely in the same boat. Bought a original and doesnt sound great. But being a all time favorite album, i had to buy it. Been looking for the translucent blue version too. I will most definitely buy this reissue. 

dammit, I thought this was going to be a preorder announcement!  don't mess with us!!!  Should be posted soon.  Frodus posted images of the approved gatefold artwork a little while ago.

Oh cool, I missed that.  Still, that was back in August.

This thread is definitely extremely premature...

At this point I'm just hoping it doesn't show up until the new year, I'm tapped out for 2014.

Definitely in the same boat. Bought a original and doesnt sound great. But being a all time favorite album, i had to buy it. Been looking for the translucent blue version too. I will most definitely buy this reissue. 

I have the blue one ... we should talk again when the reissue drops