Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

Bran's storyline seems to me - even moreso than Dany's - like it's going to be the one that everything else relies on in the end.  It's also the most magical and for those reasons probably my favourite.

Makes sense that they are leaving it be for now, and they left off in a good spot where they'll be able to pickup at any point down the road.

Bran's storyline seems to me - even moreso than Dany's - like it's going to be the one that everything else relies on in the end. It's also the most magical and for those reasons probably my favourite.

Makes sense that they are leaving it be for now, and they left off in a good spot where they'll be able to pickup at any point down the road.

I concur!

I sort of wish they had left the story line out of last season. It was always pretty boring to me and was just starting to get good!

This is how I feel, but to me it makes it a bummer because right as it was actually becoming interesting, and something I looked forward to seeing more of this coming season, it's cut.

This is how I feel, but to me it makes it a bummer because right as it was actually becoming interesting, and something I looked forward to seeing more of this coming season, it's cut.

There isn't any source material for that storyline beyond where they are right now. Blame George RR Martin. I do. Needs to stop doing press tours and publicity events and finish the damn series before he dies.