Game of Thrones: Season 4 (NO SPOILERS BOOK-READERS!)

fantastic episode, loved how they went from one side of the wall to the other, and that swinging blade thing on the wall?  fucking sick!  I cant wait to see how the season ends on sunday, I have no idea what is going to happen but its about time the cripple brother finally gets to that god damn tree

There was six I think, one for each kid. I think Sansa's and Robb's are the only two dead ones. 

Arya let hers loose, and Rickon's went with him and the Wilding girl right? Ghost and Bran's are accounted for. 

I just get the feeling that once bran gets to that tree that he's going to fuck major shit up 

Did anyone else catch how that Albino Cannibal had the same "power" (or is it a skill?) as Bran with shifting his consciousness to another person or animal? It was at the start of the episode with the owl that perched itself at top of the wall and it was the Cannibal whose eyes were all white and returned to normal and signaled the rest of the Wildlings and Cannibals that it was time.

yup, Jon Snow killed the one Wilding who could do the same thing.  Its been mentioned in the show that numerous people have that ability, and we've seen that Bran's ability is far stronger (being able to control humans), which makes me think when he gets to the tree he's gunna fuck shit up

Yeah, I think they call them Wargs (worgs) and it isn't unique to Bran for sure. I think his cousin might do it too, or at least have some type of magic going on. Bran is the only one who has done it with a human in the series so far I think. 

I don't remember anyone even alluding to getting inside a human being possible. So I think you are probably right Mike. 

Did anyone else catch how that Albino Cannibal had the same "power" (or is it a skill?) as Bran with shifting his consciousness to another person or animal? It was at the start of the episode with the owl that perched itself at top of the wall and it was the Cannibal whose eyes were all white and returned to normal and signaled the rest of the Wildlings and Cannibals that it was time.

that and the horn that the crows blew :P  I think the owl was more just to spy!