2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

I rolled up to Vintage Vinyl at 2:30am and the line is 30 people deep already. Every year I get here earlier and every year I end up further back in line. Hey guy #6, wanna grabe some stuff?

Good gooood, everyone's going to VV, hopefully there will only be a handful of people at PREX by the time I get there around 4:30

Anyone seen the line at Amoeba Hollywood at all? if there is one? Pretty curious as to what I'm dealing with before we head out from Barstow haha 

i've been checking twitter and there's definitely a line already, but it's hard to tell from the pics how big it is at the moment

planning on heading down in the next hour or two, i'll check back in here if i can

Been at The Attic since midnight. 5th and 6th in line. There's probably about 18 of us here now. Found this awesome breakfast spot right down the street that is run by one older guy. Ridiculously cheap prices, good food and conversation. His hours are 4-11am. I felt like we struck gold.

So was there a cover or was it one of those blank covers and you have to play it to see what it is? If you're sure it was a Lorde 7", I would be happy to pay you to pick one up for me!

This is what the cover looks like and isn't it super rare? I swore I read there would be like only 100 made and cost like 45 pounds.

http://instagram.com/p/m8txJGNlS8/