More Dance Gavin Dance Vinyl

Match, go with it, relate to it at all.  That's what I meant, haha.

I guess there aren't that many colors to work with when the album art is only two colors. The orangish/goldish color worked well. I don't honestly care, I want the damn album on vinyl.

I Googled the box set to find the color of the DTBM color, and holy shit. People on eBay are already selling DTBM and Acceptance Speech for $35-$60. Even the HT variants that don't come out for two more weeks. Bastards.

I guess there aren't that many colors to work with when the album art is only two colors. The orangish/goldish color worked well. I don't honestly care, I want the damn album on vinyl.

Honestly, I wish they wouldn't went with a gold variant.  Not gold as in "translucent yellow."  But as in the opaque gold color.

Like this on the right:

DSCN3974.jpg

I think that would've looked great.

I kinda wonder who's idea it was to make it blue. How does blue go with the album art at all?

Nobody in the band that's for sure. Honestly would have loved to see everything on regular black vinyl. I'm really tired of vinyl colors. I'd rather have black then a color that doesn't really fit the cover.

Nobody in the band that's for sure. Honestly would have loved to see everything on regular black vinyl. I'm really tired of vinyl colors. I'd rather have black then a color that doesn't really fit the cover.

Agreed.  The colors for the box set came out pretty nice though, but nothing beats a classic black. 

The bone/orange matches the album arts. Bone for Relativity and orange for S/T.

BUT, they did change the album art for S/T and it does look like the blue/white would match it a lot better.

I dig black vinyl. It does match with anything, but I prefer to get the colored vinyl, especially when they're limited.

Like for Old Gray; they had black and clear w/ red and blue swirl.

I immediately went for the clear one, even though they made more of the clear ones.

I just think it's more..unique.

When I first got into vinyl I really dug the colored thing. Now I just wish most of my records were black and a great many of them are. I go out of my way if necessary to acquire black on select LP's that I'm really into and will simply opt for black if its readily available along with other color configurations.