PO: Cloud Nothings-Here and Nowhere Else

• 4 weeks later...

So I guess this leaked?

uploaded.net/file/d5z8tdre

And while I'm in this thread, it looks like Amazon has a version listed for $17 or so.  Best deal I've seen so far.  I'm assuming that's the standard variant... but if so, why is it only a dollar cheaper than the [presumably deluxe] colored variant at Insound?  Are they actually the same version?  Is the standard variant of this record on colored wax, too, while the deluxe blue is /3,000?

So I guess this leaked?

uploaded.net/file/d5z8tdre

And while I'm in this thread, it looks like Amazon has a version listed for $17 or so.  Best deal I've seen so far.  I'm assuming that's the standard variant... but if so, why is it only a dollar cheaper than the [presumably deluxe] colored variant at Insound?  Are they actually the same version?  Is the standard variant of this record on colored wax, too, while the deluxe blue is /3,000?

It did, I found a torrent. 

Yes and i think that Attack On Memory was a way better...

I reckon we're listening to different albums, then.  Because...

I fucking love this. Holy shit.

Mmm yup.

I know there's a 17 or 18 dollar listing on BestBuy for it, there's a regular listing too.

Yeah, it's a little confusing since Best Buy has multiple listings but Amazon only has one.  I feel like Insound would be the safest bet at this point.

Gohastings has a listing for the limited edition version for $14 (http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Here-Nowhere-Else/sku/293544785.uts). I just ordered it, and honestly even if it's the regular version I won't be mad because it's still the cheapest option I've seen. Just hoping this wasn't a mistake and my order gets canceled.

Use code "EARLYBIRD" to get free shipping on pre-orders.

Gohastings has a listing for the limited edition version for $14 (http://www.gohastings.com/product/POPMUSIC/Here-Nowhere-Else/sku/293544785.uts). I just ordered it, and honestly even if it's the regular version I won't be mad because it's still the cheapest option I've seen. Just hoping this wasn't a mistake and my order gets canceled.

jumped on this. the shipping was only $.98 for me, but i applied the code anyways haha

thanks for the heads up

this is a little weird:

Long Play Record [Limited Edition]   $13.99

Long Play Record   $16.98

Best Buy listing is down. God damnit. Wanted to go with that.

Anyone call Go Hastings yet about the limited?

I did not, personally -- I went with Insound just to be safe.  Wasn't too bad at all with the coupon posted above.  I figured that the extra two dollars would be worth it, to be guaranteed a deluxe copy and an adequate packaging job through Insound.

3,000 copies seemed pretty nutty to me, at first.  But I think that when this album officially drops, and people realize how good it is, it'll be a scramble to get one.

I did not, personally -- I went with Insound just to be safe. Wasn't too bad at all with the coupon posted above. I figured that the extra two dollars would be worth it, to be guaranteed a deluxe copy and an adequate packaging job through Insound.

3,000 copies seemed pretty nutty to me, at first. But I think that when this album officially drops, and people realize how good it is, it'll be a scramble to get one.

Probably going to do that too. Plus it's the last place in the states that carries a record I've been dying a long time to get.

• 3 weeks later...