PO: Nai Harvest - Hold Open My Head EP

After doing a search, I was surprised to see this wasn't posted yet.  The preorder went up yesterday and it appears the red TSR exclusive variant is sold out already along with the solid yellow Dog Knights variant.  The other mix color versions are still available and probably will be for some time.

http://www.topshelfrecords.com/products/523849-nai-harvest-hold-open-my-head

http://dogknightsproductions.bigcartel.com/product/dk052-nai-harvest-hold-open-my-head-7-ep-yellow-100-red-blue-400-yellow-blue-400

Track List:
  1. Rush
  2. Hold Open My Head
  3. Pastel
  4. I Don't Even Know
Pressing Info:

Solid Yellow /100 (Dog Knights) 
Solid Red /100 (Topshelf) 
Solid Dark Blue / Solid Yellow Mix /400 
Solid Dark Blue / Solid Red Mix /400

Info:
Artwork by Basement's James Fisher and co-released by Dog Knights in the UK. The emo/indie rock two-piece - who released debut full-length 'Whatever' through Dog Knights Productions & Pinky Swear Records back in March of this year - will release the 'Hold Open My Head' 7" EP on the 3rd of March 2014. Building on the emo roots of their excellent debut, the duo (Ben Thompson - guitar, vocals & Lew Currie - drums) have grown in sound and style on the new EP with a more indie rock-leaning sound. All records come with full colour printed inner sleeves and a digital download code. If you live in the UK, make sure you order from our friends at Dog Knights.

All purchases come with your choice of a FLAC, ALAC, MP3 320, MP3 VBR or AAC 256 download.

This item is a pre-order and will not be available until March 3, 2014. We will send download codes on or just before this date.

Got mine yesterday and actually opted for the Blue/Yellow over the more limited red while it was still around. Easily my favorite color combination and the mock-up looks sweet so it was a no-brainer. Both songs released thus far have been absolute jams, can't wait to hear the others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Picked up a solid blue variant of this tonight when they played here in Sheffield (not the mixed variants).

Can't seem to find any info on the pressing, but one of their facebook posts from early March says for collectors to watch for info re: solid blue. Might be tour only in that case.

Picked up a solid blue variant of this tonight when they played here in Sheffield (not the mixed variants).

Can't seem to find any info on the pressing, but one of their facebook posts from early March says for collectors to watch for info re: solid blue. Might be tour only in that case.

Tour and distro variant. /400 or something if I remember correctly