PO: Fireworks - Oh, Common Life

Damn it, I was just at Amoeba today, and just came on the forums to read this. I didn't even know to look for it. On a side note, the merch guy from Fireworks was going to give me his purple cassette of Gospel just to help me complete my collection, but someone jacked it. The guys were super nice as well, and Chris is going to go through what he has and help me out with what I'm missing. Best show last night.

Guest s0uthard

The digital download is now up, but does not include any bonus tracks. Also, you have to download the songs individually, which is annoying. I guess I am too used to a download all or a zip file option haha.

That orange looks nice - I'm going to refer to it as Halloween Orange since it offsets the black so perfectly.

Got an email back from Banquet, they said they didn't know about any bonus tracks so it must be a US-only thing.

If anyone is seeing them on tour and wants to pick up an extra Gospel cassette for me, shoot me a PM, please? Colour/variant doesn't matter to me. I already have Bonfires on cassette so I'm only looking for 1 copy (any colour) of the Gospel cassette. Thanks.

Just got an e-mail back from my store, their bonus CDs were lost in transit and they got a second batch sent out to them today. The bonus CD comes with either a CD OR vinyl purchase. They're just free CDs they give to you after you purchase one or the other. 

Young Ones in Kutztown is completely out of Oh, Common Life and they're going to contact me when they're back in stock. 

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone in the area who was looking to adventure out.

That orange looks nice - I'm going to refer to it as Halloween Orange since it offsets the black so perfectly.

Got an email back from Banquet, they said they didn't know about any bonus tracks so it must be a US-only thing.

If anyone is seeing them on tour and wants to pick up an extra Gospel cassette for me, shoot me a PM, please? Colour/variant doesn't matter to me. I already have Bonfires on cassette so I'm only looking for 1 copy (any colour) of the Gospel cassette. Thanks.

They are all out of the Gospel cassettes

This isn't at my hot topic sadly. Has anyone's loc stores been getting them?

cruised into my hot topic today and picked this up. They started the day with 3 and had 1 left after I bought a copy. Listening to it now, I've only ever been a casual listener of theirs, but I am really digging this album so far. Most excellent!

Anyone's order from Amazon not ship yet? I ordered the black/red. Just surprised because Amazon's usually good with sending stuff out on release dates.

I haven't ordered yet, but I've been meaning to get in an order on amazon.  I'm surprised it hasn't gone out since it says "In Stock" right now.  

I had preordered the La Dispute which said "Ships in 1-4 Weeks" when it came out and then went to out of stock and now back to 1-4 weeks.  Gives me an estimated ship date of 4/2-4/17

Hopefully they get this out quicker than that.