Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

When I watch TV anymore it's American Pickers or Keeping Up With The Kardashians/Millionaire Matchmaker

Mostly because they're relatively mindless and you can jump into any episode without any previous knowledge.

The only show that's still on that I reeeeaaaallly get into is Orphan Black.

I used to be all about Doctor Who but too many people killed it for me.

I watch way too much TV. Some of my current favorites: Brooklyn Nine-nine, New Girl, The Goldbergs, Top Chef, GIRLS, True Detective, Project Runway, Parks and Rec, Archer, Workaholics, Kroll Show, Community, Bob's Burgers, Broad City and I feel like I am still missing some things. I love my DVR.  

I have love hate feelings for ghost adventures. Zak is a d-bag. Plain and simple. But mannnn they get the best footage.

Yes. Ghost shows are another one of my guilty pleasures. It's so intriguing to me. Zak is a major d-bag. I kind of like the Dead Files. Seems a little more realistic. 

I loved 9! Ten was great. I really enjoyed 11 until the last few episodes and then I have up. I laughed when I found out the fan base was pissed about 12 being older.

Siiiiigh.

I'm reeeeeeeeally excited about 12, haha.

I have love hate feelings for ghost adventures. Zak is a d-bag. Plain and simple. But mannnn they get the best footage.

So true!  I couldn't stand him at first but now I think making fun of him is just as exciting as their lockdown footage, lol.  TMZ just announced that he bought a "demon house" in Indiana or something.

Yes. Ghost shows are another one of my guilty pleasures. It's so intriguing to me. Zak is a major d-bag. I kind of like the Dead Files. Seems a little more realistic. 

The Dead Files makes me freaked out.  I couldn't imagine being that gal and seeing all these beings that nobody else can see.  It's so awesome that she works with that jabroni though.  The end of every episode has me WTF-ing every single time.  Especially when they unveil her sketch.

The best worst show is the bad girls club

I haven't had cable in 4 years and this is the show I miss the most. I looked for a download online a few months ago. </3