Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

yeah, if you're so new that Scott Heisel can't even see you, then it doesn't count.

i don't even know if most of the people here would get that joke?

I wasn't around at that time either haha. I was bored one time around when I first joined and looked them up on the old board. With the new board it's ancient.

this time difference between us ladies requires a lot of catching up on my end, not that i'm complaining.

but i must recap:

madie - girl, i loves me some makeup.  let's dish.  i think i'm like VIB rouge w/ sephora? which doesn't really mean a whole lot except now they want me to see how much I spend there.

and hell NO to a 3 day prom.

i suppose that's all i have for now.  :rolleyes:

my town just got a ULTA about 6 months ago. anyone else have those. I love it so much. I'm trying to reach platinum card status with them.

I love sephora too! maybe more than ulta? B)

I feel like such a tomboy sometimes. My laziness overpowers my ladylikeness. 

THIS.

I'll put on liquid eyeliner when I'm feeling really fancy, but after doing one eye, I usually want to give up.

Back to the cat calling thing. I had a dude follow me an entire block this morning, yelling "hey cutie." I just tried my best to ignore him, but I really wanted to turn around and tell him to fuck off. God. Fuck that. Who do you think you are where I'm going to respond well to that.

I'm so paranoid walking alone at night. So paranoid.

I hate that all girls/women are raised to be paranoid when they're alone. It's an awful way to live life. 

I wonder if I can find prom pics. I had these cheap black kitten heels and a $20 dress and I couldn't walk because baby gazelle legs due to height.

oohh my god. has anyone every been in the vicinity of pepper spray? I had one in my room by my bed and my ex thought it was a lighter, so he clicked it. it was just one tiny spray, but the whole apartment was effected. I was in the kitchen and started coughing and my roommate was in the living room coughing also. we couldn't go in my room for a few hours, had to leave the window open in the middle of winter.

because the gyms around where i live are freaking expensive (90+/month) ive been doing the just dance games.  so hilarious but actually a good work out 

Yo, Just Dance RULES. Also, Just Dance 4 has two Marina songs...so I mean...

I'm starting the 30 Day Shred just to get a little bit more of a work out in. But the Just Dance games really do rule.