Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

my boyfran lives 10 minutes away, but i usually only see him on Saturday, sometimes Sunday, too, and i'm totally ok with that. we're both busy and do our own things, and text and stuff daily. i'm not a hugely physical person to begin with, and it probably helps that since he is so close, i COULD see him at the drop of a hat if i needed something, etc. plus, i was previously in a horribly destructive relationship where while we didn't live together, we spent most every waking moment not at work together from the start of the relationship, and well, it wasn't a healthy thing.

I've never had problems with being with someone nearly everyday vs being alone and/or taking breaks in between being together.  Back in high school I was close with this one girl I used to be friends with.  I was her only friend who was allowed to go on vacations with her bc I was the only one she & her family could tolerate day in and day out.

I lived with my best friend for 3 years in college and we've never had a fight in the 6 years we've been friends.  We still talk everyday though now she lives in Florida.

Before moving in together, my boyfriend & I didn't see eachother every day.  We lived 45 minutes apart.  Once I got this job in Jan 2013 I started staying at his parents house during the week because it cut my commute in half.  After 3 months of that we needed to stretch our legs so we made the move lol.  Way too many people in his parents house.  It seems to have worked out really well.  He goes to work, I go to work, we have dinner afterwards, etc.  If he goes out or if I have a wedding or whatever, we normally don't talk at all during the time we're apart.  It's never been like that for us for whatever reason, but it works.

I have two pairs of jeans that aren't exactly "skinny jeans" but are pretty skinny that I've worn so much that I can't deal with all the extra fabric with my other jeans. I think form-fitting clothes look good in general except for dudes who have chicken legs and wear skin-tight pants.

I feel weird posting in here, buuuut....I have 5 button up shirts (I use band shirts as undershirts), 3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts (these and the pants are, you guessed it, Dickies), and 2 pairs of skate shoes...my walk-in closet is pretty much empty haha.

Totally single and not trying, but I like it that way. B)

you dress exactly like my boyfriend dressed before i started dating him and opened his eyes to the wonders of dressing like he cared about his appearance, haha. no offense to you. obviously i liked my dude enough to start dating him despite his lack of fashion sense.

you dress exactly like my boyfriend dressed before i started dating him and opened his eyes to the wonders of dressing like he cared about his appearance, haha. no offense to you. obviously i liked my dude enough to start dating him despite his lack of fashion sense.

No offense taken...believe me, I am already mentally prepared for the inevitable change that will happen if I do end up with a nice young lady, but in the meantime it is creep style for me haha. At the end of the day, I am just lazy and figure less clothes = less laundry. :ph34r:

Like I offered before, I will absolutely use your walk in closet. 

Have at it haha.

I feel weird posting in here, buuuut....I have 5 button up shirts (I use band shirts as undershirts), 3 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts (these and the pants are, you guessed it, Dickies), and 2 pairs of skate shoes...my walk-in closet is pretty much empty haha.

Totally single and not trying, but I like it that way. B)

hi big bruise

he has more clothes, but it's all this stuff, and I love it.

Huzzah! Why didn't I find this before last night?

Actually, I've been trying to cut down on buying records, and henceforth, I've been trying not to pop in here as much. Just moved into a new-ish four bedroom house, and we've still not finished unpacking!

Plus, there are so many records I still need to listen to that I bought while my turntable was in storage.

met the worst fucking dude last night.  after the bars, my friend came over to my apartment with some of her other friends to keep the party alive.  eventually everyone coupled up and i got left with with this not so unattractive guy but complete asshole.  he kept complaining about how he wanted to leave, talking shit on my guy friend visiting from out of town because he was hooking up with this other girl, while doing shots of my liquor in between all that.

been a long time that i really despised someone on first meeting.  eventually they leave at 530 and i try to find my iphone, and this mother fucker took it.  oh and did i mention he told me he just got out of jail but wouldnt tell me why.  had to drive 30 minutes to his place to retrieve my phone.