Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

it's free under my insurance.

it's also the generic form, so even if you don't have insurance, it's probably cheap.

nevermind, googled it. it's not cheap. sadness.

lowest I could find was like 60-70 bucks for the 3 month supply.

BEING A LADY IS SO HARD

Damn. What're the side effects. And if I ask my mom for birth control she's gunna be like wtf. Also, you have to take this shit like everyday?

DUDE! My mom would be stoked. And she would not give me the pill due to desire for grandchildren and both her daughters being homo. I am her only hope.

you have to take it everyday at roughly the same time. i take mine at 7am, sucks on the weekends but I'd rather do that than be pregnant AM I RIGHT

I haven't had any side effects. Google any birth control and you'll get a lot of horror stories, and also a lot of people who love it. It just depends on the person and how your body reacts. A lot of girls say they gain weight on certain birth controls but my gyno also said a lot of girls get into a relationship, get on birth control, then get content, 'fat & happy' in their relationship, so I don't really know the validity of weight gain on birth control.

also, I never really had bad skin, but my complexion is awesome now.

i had no body side effects so i'm always worried it's not working properly. except one time at a college party i doubled up because i forgot the prior day's dosage and i was sick all night.

also found out that doubling up only increases your chances for pregnancy? when i read that i swear every damn baby commercial or advertisement was released.

DUDE! My mom would be stoked. And she would not give me the pill due to desire for grandchildren and both her daughters being homo. I am her only hope.

What!? I wish I had a gay sibling.

Interesting, idk if I could mange taking it at the same time. But at least I wouldn't get preggo.. But if I missed it would it be that time all of a sudden? That would suck. I'm so uneducated about this shit. And I'll be pissed if it made me more of a chunk

I am terrible about taking care of my lady parts. Gynos terrify me, and I used to take birth control but it was a struggle. I have insurance now, so maybe I should try it again. 

Same, I can't go, I'll totally wig out. The whole asexual thing is really hard for me in that aspect. 

well, well, well.

hello, ladies.

Haaaaaaayyyyyyyy