PO: Natural Child - Dancin' With Wolves (Burger)

Really awesome band if you are into blues rock...

Album dropped today and there are about 30-40 copies on colored vinyl left. Burger usually presses about 300 so these should be gone by tomorrow. Also pressed on black.

They have 3-4 other albums out and all of them rock! 

http://burgerrecords.11spot.com/natural-child-dancin-with-wolves-pre-order.html

I liked the sound clip so I ordered it. What the hey? Wonder if it wil be three months before it ships. :/

I wrote a message about that regarding the Nirvana record. I was irate at how that was handled. To me, "pre-order" means a couple weeks to a month at most before shipment. Shit was like 3 months...

I wrote a message about that regarding the Nirvana record. I was irate at how that was handled. To me, "pre-order" means a couple weeks to a month at most before shipment. Shit was like 3 months...

Yeah they take forever, that's no secret. (Unless it's on their secret menu ebay listings) I'm going to hold off on Burger until they ship me my Summer Twins 7". Between the Summer Twins and the Nirvana record (which came about 3 weeks ago) everything takes forever. Heck, I had to hunt down my, "Tomorrows Tulips" record and get that whole thing situated which took 4 months about... If Natural Child ends up at my record store I'll buy it if not, oh wells

Also forgot to say a main reason I didn't want to PO with BR is because they have "Habibi" listed at 18$ my record store was selling them for 14$ 

Also some1 at Burger told me the main reason Natural Child sold out so quick was that multiple copies were picked up by non record stores  ;)

I should've picked up that colored edition after all! Couldn't pull the trigger on one single though

• 2 weeks later...