+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

Nice.  I know he's been wanting to contribute to this for a while now.  Glad to see him finally win one of these things.

Also, just to throw this out there: sometimes I have a life and obligations outside of VC, or I'm just forgetful, and I won't have the first post completely updated with entrants.  I made the "entry list" to help out whoever does the drawing, but they should by no means rely on it, 100%.  I'm hoping they add any additional members that I neglected to put on said list.  Just food for thought.

And we're up.

618Y3YQSG2L.jpg

Nonsense has graciously decided to offer up a copy of Mae's The Everglow on black vinyl (/1,000).  Considering the demand for this one, he's asking that all entrants have either 300 posts or at least 2 positive feedback exchanges here on the board.  Free media mail shipping within the U.S., but no international entrants this time.  The drawing will be done at 05:00 PM (EST) on Friday the 13th.  Spooky.

Can I enter even though I've already won once?

You know, I don't see why not... but I don't want to make the rules for everyone's raffle.  I think that'll be up to Nonsense.  I think this raffle will generate enough interest that your chances of winning will be appropriately slim, but that's just my speculation.