+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

Not entering, but I gotta say, the work you did with the OP is beautiful!

Derek has such a good eye for aesthetics.

(I'm also not entering this one :) )

Too kind, guys.  I appreciate the positive feedback for sure.

I choo choo choose to enter this one!

Nice.  Very nice.

Surprised more people aren't in on this.  Dude is giving away a double LP, a single LP, along with various goods... and he's covering the cost of shipping.  I updated the entry list but we're still only at 5 participants on this one.

Let's do this tonight! Who else wants in? Do you not like free records? Give it to your friend, your girlfriend, make a bowl, sell on ebay...or step outside your box and take a listen! 

This community has really has helped me find items, laugh, make friends, learn, etc. Thank you. 

On second thought, would it be possible for me to be removed from the drawing? I don't really have anything cool or rare to give away in the event that I win. 

Done and done.  No worries.

Tomorrow the drawing will be.

Derek can you send me the final list tomorrow? If not I'll go through and grab all the names.

Thanks everyone

I actually update the thread's initial post on a daily basis.  You'll find a current list of all participants at the bottom of it.

I would enter for that Kid Dynamite tribute but I already won once, plus Sec Haze's charity drive last night.

BTW ajhall your record went out yesterday!

I don't discriminate. 

Thanks for sending it out! I look forward to playing it. I greatly appreciate it! 

First, thank you to all the participants. 

Secondly, Derek for contributing positively to this community. 

Third - Congratulations RickyFuller! 

Best out of three random name chooser. Use this for my classroom. Usually with 28 kids, but 9 will suit it just fine. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpqETP-NtI

Okay, so after yesterdays announcement on EnjoyTheRide's Instagram of them having NK's new basement tapes test press, I'm going to pay it forward with their debut album, Nothing To Be Gained Here. The album is sealed. This is a good way for people who haven't heard or listened to them to see what they're all about. The band features previous members of Envy On The Coast and The Dillinger Escape Plan.

Also, I'm going to throw in a sealed autographed CD from my buddy Andy's band. Andy (better known as Ontronik) was the original drummer and founder of the band System Of A Down. He also later went on to be the singer of the band The Apex Theory. This was just another band he fired up and I helped distribute.

TL;DR

Winner will receive:

NK - Nothing To Be Gained Here (Sealed)

KillMatriarch - Order Through Chaos (sealed signed CD)

20 entries max OR cutoff Saturday afternoon (for drawing)

Will pay shipping in US or will ship international at winners expense.

Good Luck!