Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

I can barely tell my life line from all my other lines.

I have like a jillion lines on my hands. All these hand pictures are making me a little self concious.

People always tell me the insides of my hands look old :[  

My hands are just crosses on crosses on crosses, a ridiculous amount of circles too. 

man, i have a lot of lines. i dont even know if i have a lifeline.

You absolutely do! I did a reading for it, didn't I?!

I am so doing this tonight!

I'll probably finish up Roadmonkey's and then call it a day. But I'll get to yours tomorrow then :) I have to clean my room before Charlie yells at me. 

Roadmonkey 

So many VC air hands!

You've probably read enough descriptions about air hands to get a general idea what they're about. 

You're intellectual and curious with a knack for communication. However, you tend to find yourself in stressful situations and you often end up internalizing your emotions. 

Your heart line is where your divorce was probably read and I can see where that came from. I personally don't believe in reading into lines so much as giving away bigger life events, because I think it can sort of become a self-fulfilling prophecy, if that makes sense?

This prediction probably came from the fact that your heart line has three splits. The first split ends directly under the middle finger, which indicates a selfishness in love. The next split falls in between your middle and index fingers, which indicates a satisfying love life. Your third split still falls in between the same fingers, so this might indicate that the third time will be a charm when it comes to your love life. Your line is wavy which shows that you will have many different love interests and few of them will be serious. 

Your head line shows that you are creative and have a clear, focused mindset. You have a pitchfork at the end of this line, which shows a decision you will have to make. The one option seems to be a deep extension of your head line and moves in the same direction where as the other is shallow and fades off. This decision will probably have a very dominate, obvious choice. 

The life line says that you're full of energy and that you're cautious. The deepness of this line shows your inner vitality. The circles on this line show times you've been injured/hospitalized. You do have a break/pitch fork in this line...but it's actually do to a connection with your fate line. 

When you're fate line connects with your life line, it indicates that you are a self-made individual. This often means that you know very early on in life what your aspirations are. Your fate line starts on the base of your thumb, which indicates a point where family and close friends will be very supportive of you.

Thanks Logan! Pretty much what everything else has told me (other astrological readings and such)

No problem!

Oh man, don't even get me into astrology. I'm so much a Capricorn, it's alarming.

My horoscope actually alluded to some pretty freaky stuff regarding my palm reading the other day as well. 

The universe is a strange, strange thing.

am i going to have a good long life?

The life lines actually don't indicate the length of your life! 

However, the deepness of lines represent inner vitality. Yours are pretty deep!

(Shallow lines just represent that you're easily manipulated, not that you have no vitality ahah.)