Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off (ETR?)

We chose the colors for both retailers

ETR is Orange/Green Swirl -   /500 copies and ONLY at ETR webstrore

Hot topic has 350/500 on SOLID GREEN and etr will have the other 150 for those who are variant collectors and want to save shipping on getting both in the same place

Going for the ETR Orange/Green swirl for sure!

Hot topic has 350/500 on SOLID GREEN and etr will have the other 150 for those who are variant collectors and want to save shipping on getting both in the same place

Totally buying both, as well as a test, if it's available.  This album was a life-changer for me.

Awesome!  Thanks for letting us know where we can find specific ones.

With you on that one... If rbf goes up 5/13 ill buy the solid green with enema but if it doesnt the green/orange sounds cool

These are first shipping to hot topic on Monday so no chance they will be up by 5/13.  It usually takes a week or so after they arrive before they are listed online and in stores.  Also Hot topic only has 350 copies of this so I am not sure if they are going both online and in stores or only one. Travis would know that better than I, if he wants to chime in

I am way late on this topic because I haven't been around here much but I remember this album fondly.. Rbf turned me on to ska big time. Funny story.. when I was part of my schools concert committee, they played our school and two of them ended up getting high with me in my car. Wong was in the front seat and used his finger to write 'RBF was here' in the fogged windshield. Either that or he just made a foot with his palm. I don't remember exactly but I left whatever it was there for a good long time.

I will make a NEW PO THREAD once the image is finished (likely later tonight) with all on sale info but they will likely be going on sale TUESDAY afternoon

Here are pics of the final product, the colors came out awesome!

13982597799_ba68cf2491_b.jpg

13982621998_d1390c27b0_b.jpg

looks awesome! but whats that red splatter underneath it eh????

I sure wouldn't mind if that happened.

Would be great, Tuesdays are the absolute worst days for me at work. I work the big locomotive shop on those days and get the meat all day long lol. I always end up going home with 98% battery life since I can't use my phone. Hopefully those orange/green records don't go as fast as I think they will.