Fest 13

I'm so glad I also took today off for recovery. Well-needed.

My top 3 sets were Descendents, Masked Intruder, and Menzingers. Runners up would be The Interrupters, Banquets, and Candy Hearts.

I also got to take the second selfie of my life with Evan Weiss and Maura from Mixtapes got thrown into me during a circle pit. All in all, an amazing weekend and I can't wait for next year.

Highlight of the weekend for me was The Fad. They absolutely killed it. Wasn't expecting a big turnout for them but they packed the place and people were going nutso. Really cool to see.

Came into the venue a bit early for them and caught The Bennies set. That was a ton of fun. Didn't someone here recommend them? 

That dear landlord set was unreal. Officer Bradford picked me up. I lost my voice durng Strike Anywhere. Ate tacos at Flacos for the first time (it's my 3rd Fest) I feel sorry for anyone up front during the Descendents. That looked horrifying in the best of ways. Candy Hearts are always a fun show and even better hotel mates. I could go on and on but...

I won't. I will say that seeing friends you haven't seen in years makes this thing for me. And even if there are shitty bands, this thing is 100% about friendship. It's the best ship to sail while in GNV.

Hopefully everyone got back alright and all that jazz! Stoked I got to see all my internet BFF's I made it home around 11pm last night \m/

Finally saw Everyone. Everywhere. and Arliss Nancy....and I slept on my bathroom floor Saturday night :P Hardstyled all my buddies and a buttload of random strangers :P

Favorite set was Look Mexico. Also shout out to Solids, haven't heard of them before and they blew me away.

Least favorite was Less Than Jake. I don't know if it was where i was standing but it was really underwhelming.

My go to place is the Harvest Cafe for food.

Also found out first hand a bassist in a band I like does coke so that sucks

Favorite set was Look Mexico. Also shout out to Solids, haven't heard of them before and they blew me away.

Least favorite was Less Than Jake. I don't know if it was where i was standing but it was really underwhelming.

My go to place is the Harvest Cafe for food.

Also found out first hand a bassist in a band I like does coke so that sucks

I like whatever band that is