Paul isn't marketing to small time vinyl hounds, he is reaching out to those that pulled up their bootstraps and made their millions on their own. 

I know this is a massive set but if the Beatles could come within reason I don't see why Kiss had to put it out of reach for the masses. This blew away my expectations in terms of pricing. 

Paul isn't marketing to small time vinyl hounds, he is reaching out to those that pulled up their bootstraps and made their millions on their own. 

I know this is a massive set but if the Beatles could come within reason I don't see why Kiss had to put it out of reach for the masses. This blew away my expectations in terms of pricing. 

Well I think you forget how many more albums they have and how many more years Kiss has been an active band. Even if I dont agree with the price rape that is this box set.

I want this so fucking bad it hurts my bones. It's WAY beyond what I can afford, but i think with a little patience, we'll be able to find this for less money down the road. Either after the vinyl trend dies down a little bit or after they don't move them all at that price, I firmly believe that someday I will have this. For now, since I have the vast majority of these albums on vinyl already, I can wait.

I FUCKING WANT THIS SO BAD. This would help me both rock n roll all night AND party ev-ery day.

I hear ya Dave. And completely agree. Also hear ya Rod. This is the band that got me into music. I own everything on CD. Shit, I even own all the DVDs. Im hoping Ill be able to scoop one up one day for cheaper than this price. If I hit the lottery, Ill buy you one. As well as idreamofpunk since he hooked me up with a cheap copy of Alive III

Doesnt surprise me on the price considering the price points on them individually. Single lps at 33 dollars and doubles at 45, so I figured the box would be around this price. Id love to get it, and I got the cash to spend on it, but I got most of these already with all original inserts and posters so Im torn on getting this.