From USA Today:

"How does a band celebrate the 40th anniversary of its recording career? With more recordings.

Kiss, which released its self-titled debut and Hotter Than Hell in 1974, will kick off a year of anniversary festivities with the April 1 arrival of 10 remastered Kiss albums on vinyl. Another 18 titles will be unleashed by mid-2014. 

In May, the band delivers the two-CD Kiss 40 compilation containing one track from every major album, plus live cuts and an unreleased demo from 1977. The set includes such Kiss classics as Detroit Rock CityLove GunBethRock And Roll All NitePsycho CircusI Was Made For Lovin' You and Lick It Up

And today, the foursome serves up Kissteria — The Ultimate Vinyl Road Case, a vinyl box set holding 34 Kiss LPs including titles never previously issued on vinyl. The limited-edition mother lode of Kiss music boasts 19 studio albums, all five Alivereleases, the four original Kiss solo albums and six exclusive vinyl discs that will not be sold individually. Among the extras are 11 posters (including the band's first promo poster), a Kiss vinyl cleaning cloth, a Kiss turntable mat, Kiss dominos and four band lithographs. The box can be pre-ordered here. Visit KissOnline.com for details on all things Kiss.

The band will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame April 10. The group is announcing a tour with Def Leppard today."

I think it's weird that these guys are getting inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with those new guys. This box set is pretty cool though.

I would love one of these as Kiss was a huge part of my youth in the '70s (yes I'm a dinosaur). I bet it is at least 1000 dollars which means there is no way in hell I will ever own one. 

I do have that Japanese vinyl box set that has the first 9 albums (I think it is 9, everything from the beginning to Dynasty) on colored vinyl, it's an amazing set.  That will have to suffice, especially since I hate all the records they did without the makeup. Kiss without the makeup and gimmicks is not Kiss. 

I think they deserve to be in the Rock and Roll hall of fame but they damn well better include Ace and Peter since they were there from the start and played on most of those classic records. 

I wonder what the 6 exclusive will be. I see Carnival of Souls in there and Im betting that doesnt get pressed elsewhere. Also limited to 1000 total so I bet they will go fast, and then be even more jacked in price, but yeah, Im banking on over $1000 dollars for this.

It's only based on the picture, but you should be able to tell from this article

http://theseconddisc.com/2014/03/18/kiss-prep-smashes-thrashes-hits-everything-else-for-vinyl-mega-box/

I wonder what the 6 exclusive will be. I see Carnival of Souls in there and Im betting that doesnt get pressed elsewhere. Also limited to 1000 total so I bet they will go fast, and then be even more jacked in price, but yeah, Im banking on over $1000 dollars for this.

Exclusive vinyl titles for the Road Case:

·      Double Platinum – Includes Embossed front & back jacket covers + Embossed platinum award insert

·      Greatest KISS – Includes First Vinyl Pressing Ever.  Will combine all exclusive tracks used worldwide into one package

·      KILLERS - Includes First U.S. Release Ever. Will combine both Japan and Australia track lists into one package

·      You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best

·      Smashes, Thrashes & Hits

·      KISS Symphony: Alive IV

That still doesnt say what the 6 that will be only for the boxset though. It just reiterates that what is in it (though I do see Smashes Thrashes Hits twice in that picture) and that some of them have individual release dates.

Sorry, I assumed it could be backed into if one had the full list of titles based on this: "19 studio albums, all five Alivereleases, the four original Kiss solo albums and six exclusive vinyl discs "

Guest Justin Maheiny

I was a pretty big KISS fan back in the day but 34 records is about 28 more than I could imagine needing to listen to again. Unless you have KISS tattooed on your forehead, I don't see why you would want/need to own this.

Exclusive vinyl titles for the Road Case:

·      Double Platinum – Includes Embossed front & back jacket covers + Embossed platinum award insert

·      Greatest KISS – Includes First Vinyl Pressing Ever.  Will combine all exclusive tracks used worldwide into one package

·      KILLERS - Includes First U.S. Release Ever. Will combine both Japan and Australia track lists into one package

·      You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best

·      Smashes, Thrashes & Hits

·      KISS Symphony: Alive IV

Hmmm... So all six "exclusive" titles are just greatest hits albums that regurgitate the same songs you already have on all the OTHER 28 records. Well done, Simmons & Stanley.

FYI I picked up one of those "exclusive" titles a few months back: Double Platinum. Same embossed cover. Same "platinum" certificate. All-analog mastering > digital remastering. All the KISS most people will ever need. $7 used. (Or about $993 less than this box.)