PO second press: Sorority Noise-Forgettable

Still waiting on my Old Gray/TMP split.

Damn son.

I have to say, other than the USPS breaking the cassette cases, my recent order from BWM went very well. They shipped the day I ordered and it took like 3-4 days to get here. No complaints.

Ah, forgot to post this in the PO thread for this, but will do so now. I contacted BWM about this, here's the reply I received. 

"Eric,

The color variant of the Old Gray/TMP split 7" you ordered is still being manufactured.  We expected them to arrive for us weeks ago, but the vinyl pressing plant is delayed.  As soon as we get the records, your order will be packed and shipped!  Sorry for the delay,

Dave"

Does BMW usually not send out shipping confirmations? I ordered a pink a week ago and haven't heard or seen anything.

Shipping notifications send when they print out the postage label. I almost always get one, sometimes it goes to spam, once or twice my package showed up with no notification.

So to answer your question, maybe?

Shipping notifications send when they print out the postage label. I almost always get one, sometimes it goes to spam, once or twice my package showed up with no notification.

So to answer your question, maybe?

Nah, I emailed them. They just haven't shipped it. I bought it 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Kinda sucks, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt after that whole Brush Your Teeth Again thing. Guess the audio stream will have to be good enough until they get around to taping up my record mailer.

• 1 month later...