PO second press: Sorority Noise-Forgettable

Odds of a second pressing happening soon?  I slept on this and I'd rather not be forced to pay $38 for the t-shirt bundle from HelloMerch.

This isn't the official sorority noise thread but anyway snagging that bundle might be your best bet if you want to spin it on vinyl anytime soon. Plus you have the option of either US variants. Dog knights did a pressing too, but that was pricey with overseas shipping. Packaged deal for $46ppd of 2 variants.

Anyway, all I was going to say was I bet they definitely have plans for a second press, but who knows how long until that actually happens as it's a side project for the band members and the labels putting it out aren't exactly cranking out records very quickly as they're smaller still.

After getting all 4 of these variants...Definitely in favor of the UK variants, for a few reasons. It's definitely higher quality vinyl - it sounds better and is noticeably heavier. It also came with an insert (not a huge deal, but hey).

UK version is 45rpm, US is 33.

Also, the graphic designer/nerd in me noticed the US version had pretty low quality printing for the record jackets, with lines from the printer and what not. Regardless, both releases are still cool.

Picture below of the US and UK version, there's a difference in color due to going through different printers. Less streaks/lines in the Dog Knights release. (sorry for the blurry photo ha)

fx80gh.jpg

After getting all 4 of these variants...Definitely in favor of the UK variants, for a few reasons. It's definitely higher quality vinyl - it sounds better and is noticeably heavier. It also came with an insert (not a huge deal, but hey).

UK version is 45rpm, US is 33.

Also, the graphic designer/nerd in me noticed the US version had pretty low quality printing for the record jackets, with lines from the printer and what not. Regardless, both releases are still cool.

Picture below of the US and UK version, there's a difference in color due to going through different printers. Less streaks/lines in the Dog Knights release. (sorry for the blurry photo ha)

BWM didn't do a good job/was lazy? how surprising!

I wish we had Dog Knights in the US, they're one of those labels I'd probably buy everything from if it wasn't so damn expensive.

I wish we had Dog Knights in the US, they're one of those labels I'd probably buy everything from if it wasn't so damn expensive.

Yeah Dog Knights rules. Super fast shipping, only took a week coming from the UK. I agree, I'd totally get more of their stuff if the overseas shipping wasn't so expensive. They had a deal if you bought both variants, only $10 more for the second one so I went ahead and grabbed that while I was at it.

I have about five or six Dog Knights albums in my collection. (The latest being that new Shirokuma album). And I've gotten them cheaper through the trades Shawn from Middle-Man and Nevin from IFB do regularly. I'm pretty sure Nevin still has a couple of the UK variants from this if anyone's interested as well as all the other recent Dog Knights vinyl.

I have about five or six Dog Knights albums in my collection. (The latest being that new Shirokuma album). And I've gotten them cheaper through the trades Shawn from Middle-Man and Nevin from IFB do regularly. I'm pretty sure Nevin still has a couple of the UK variants from this if anyone's interested as well as all the other recent Dog Knights vinyl.

I want that Shirokuma album, that splatter sounds gorgeous too.