PO Now: Hayden - Everything I Long For (20th Anniversary) 2LP

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be another press coming out on teal wax, according to this Exclaim article: http://exclaim.ca/music/article/hayden_announces_more_everything_i_long_for_20th_anniversary_tour_dates

No further details yet...

Plus a tour taking him east and west.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, bridley said:

If anyone is heading to one of the upcoming dates on the final leg of the EILF20 tour and is willing to pick up an extra copy of the new teal pressing for me, please let me know. None of my friends in cities he's hitting are able to go, frown.

touch base with me later in the oct.. im going to a show then and if you're still in need i can probably hook you up.

On 22/09/2016 at 9:28 PM, Cloudsbelow said:

touch base with me later in the oct.. im going to a show then and if you're still in need i can probably hook you up.

Very likely I'll still be in need, but there is a small chance a friend will be going to the Calgary show. If she does she'll pick one up for me. But it seems like a 10% chance she will actually go. I'll be in touch. 

On 9/22/2016 at 9:28 PM, Cloudsbelow said:

Alright, update a friend talked himself into the Hayden show for free tonight just to shop the merch table for me, HA. Collection still (almost) complete. Anyone selling a copy of Carry on Mentality? 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Teal vinyl on his website now!

http://hardwoodrecords.bigcartel.com/product/everything-i-long-for-20th-anniversary-reissue

Thank you, changedetection.com...

Nice update! Had a friend slip into the Winnipeg show to grab me a copy. Paid him handsomely for his effort, wish I had waited. I didn't expect any left overs this time. Take that flippers.