dnl

PO: Pvris - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell (8/4)

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:07 AM, ryantark said:

Smoke shipped 

I'm still waiting for a shipping notification from the Aus store for the smoke. Emailed them on 20th, and they replied:

"Unfortunately we don't have a specific ETA at this time, however we are expecting them to arrive in the coming week. Once the vinyl arrives with us it will be shipped immediately, to which you will receive your shipping confirmation".

The Aus store was still accepting orders for the smoke for quite a while after the US and Euro stores sold out, so if  the issue was 400 worldwide I'm beginning to wonder how many they are likely to actually receive.

46 minutes ago, Mhorta said:

Has anybody received their test press? I was fortunate enough to get the test press bundle but now they're telling me the test press isn't shipping until next month sometime? Very confused how a test press can ship after everything else, i'm just hoping my order doesn't get messed up. 

The test pressings are the last things made after the label determines how many suckers fans they can get to pay a premium for the same album but with no jacket/artwork and plain white labels.

3 hours ago, Mhorta said:

Has anybody received their test press? I was fortunate enough to get the test press bundle but now they're telling me the test press isn't shipping until next month sometime? Very confused how a test press can ship after everything else, i'm just hoping my order doesn't get messed up. 

That's strange. I saw two on Instagram.